Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course open Track Time - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Road Racing & Autocross Throw your 5th Gen through the twisties! Post mods, times and results here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 Old 01-01-2013, 03:26 PM Thread Starter

Mid-Ohio Sportscar Course open Track Time

ok, i have organized two track classes before for mid-ohio, but really have no time to organize and plan a HPDE class.

So, Mid-Ohio has now got a open track time in the evening on the folllowing dates.

Thursday, April 25
Wednesday, May 22
Wednesday, June 12
Thursday, July 25
Thursday, August 22
Wednesday, September 18
Thursday, October 10
They have set these up like other tracks have done and how they run their motorcycle track days. They have 3 separate classes based on experience and courses completed.
You can read more here: The Mid-Ohio School - Courses - Open Track Time

The time is for (3) 20 minute sessions for $195.

If I get help organizing this and we get enough cars, I might be able to get a date where we have the track longer, but will most likely cost a little more as well.

2SS/RS 400RWHP, Hurst Shifter, Vararam Tune model,SLP Loudmouth axle back, Pedders Camaro Pace Car Kit &, EP7323, PDUSACAM2800, EP1167
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (RichJ.) he's in my friends list.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 01-02-2013, 09:07 AM

Hmmm looks interesting. If I have the cash at the needed time I would do this.
post #3 of 8 Old 01-02-2013, 06:15 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQdDude View Post
Hmmm looks interesting. If I have the cash at the needed time I would do this.
good to hear, I will keep you and the thread updated

2SS/RS 400RWHP, Hurst Shifter, Vararam Tune model,SLP Loudmouth axle back, Pedders Camaro Pace Car Kit &, EP7323, PDUSACAM2800, EP1167
Back Street Performance has done a great job with ALL my Performance & Suspension mods, highly recommend them (RichJ.) he's in my friends list.

post #4 of 8 Old 01-03-2013, 12:09 PM

Mentioned it to a few peeps I work with. I think four of us will be doing the same day. Not sure which one yet though.
post #5 of 8 Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQdDude View Post
Mentioned it to a few peeps I work with. I think four of us will be doing the same day. Not sure which one yet though.
Cool,

post #6 of 8 Old 01-08-2013, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

update

I just heard from the guys from Mid-Ohio. I have to follow up on Thursday with another guy.

It sounds like we will possibly be able to get the whole place to ourselves again if we get 20 or so people and have it for about 5hrs instead of three. Depending on how many different groups we have 2 or 3 it will mean more track time.

We will have to pick a day that is not already on the calender, that I listed above. I won't know what day we can choose from until I follow up on Thursday.

I need everyone interested to hit up all their friends that might want to join in.

post #7 of 8 Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM
Veteran Member

matt, you know im always down for these. just call or text me and let me know more.

Brixton Forged
CM10 Wheels IN STOCK!!! RF7 SOON!!!!
Camaro/M3/M4 wheels in stock High Gloss Titanium
post #8 of 8 Old 02-21-2013, 08:19 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
you know im always down for these. just call or text me and let me know more.
Will do, I figured as much. we've talked & text enough for me to know you are game and just need to when and where.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page