Finnaly took my SS convert to the dragon - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Road Racing & Autocross Throw your 5th Gen through the twisties! Post mods, times and results here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 04-14-2013, 07:15 AM Thread Starter

Location: CLEVELAND,GA. just 6 miles south of blood mth, RT129

Finnaly took my SS convert to the dragon

I took my SS covert to the Dragon today for the first time and got to test out all the new syspension addon's ive done so far. I have traveled the Dragon many times on my cruisers and sport bikes. But today happen to be a special day and the honda su2000 clubs were there. lets just say my 4,100lb modified syspension SS did a very admirable job of keeping my front bumper with their rear bumpers,LOL. I can't wait till next year when I save up for a set of Z28 or ZL1 tires and rims. Then its back to the dragon slayer. I only live 120 miles south of it any way. I did not install any after market trailing arms or tie rods on my SS as I had done on my 1LT. I don't think my convert needs them, The convert has alot more under body frame braceing and I hardley have any wheel hop so far at all. This car as set up for me considering I live in the GA mountians is a very forgiving car in the handeling dept. I am very pleased with it and I have owned Corvettes for 19 years a while back.Im going to post some of my Dragon pic's as soon as they come out on Kill Boys web site.

2012 Yellow Convertable SS,RS,2SS,6SPM,gibson C/B exh with X pipe,technostalgia tail lamps, Hotchkis bars and springs, ARH frame brace,ported TB, BBK shorty headers, K&N cai, front grill air scoup,Pfadt chamber&caster strunt adjusters,VR power Wedge,ZL1 front spoiler lip, 10-10.5 inch rims, 275,315 nitto motivos so far.
2009 Midnight Roadstar Warrior ,lots of mods.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-14-2013, 06:32 PM

I was also up there today except I was riding my bike(Big Dog Chopper), I must have missed you, did see a victory red though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page