Modern Camaro Forums banner

5th Gen Camaro Fog Light LED Bulbs! Match RS Factory Halos! USA-Made SLF!

27K views 53 replies 8 participants last post by  Diode Dynamics 
#1 · (Edited)

Chevrolet Camaro Fog Light LED Bulbs

Diode Dynamics carries LED bulbs for replacement of your Chevrolet Camaro's fog lights (or DRLs), in all major sizes. This will make your Camaro's lights a clean white color temperature that will closely match factory LED halos! Just simple plug and play, replace the bulb and you are good to go!

Diode Dynamics offers the brightest, highest-quality bulbs on the market. Your order will ship same day, and we're here if you need us for support and service. These LED bulbs are designed our engineering team here in St. Louis, and every bulb carries with it a three-year limited warranty.

Brightness:

Diode Dynamics also offers multiple bulb models for different amounts of brightness for Camaro RS and Non-RS Models:
  • HP48: 265 lumens. Lower brightness than factory, but still provides the crisp white, modern color of LEDs.
  • XP80: 510 lumens. Similar brightness to factory.
  • SLF: Street Legal Output. Much brighter than factory. These are bright! USA Made!

These bulbs are made up of a quality plastic connector to slide right into the plug, as well as high durability terminals. A load resistor is embedded to prevent blowing the LEDs from voltage surge, and a diode is implanted to protect the LEDs from reverse polarity. The LED is wired for 12V operation, the kind found on all modern vehicles.

Included in your order is TWO BULBS (to fit your Chevrolet Camaro).

Diode Dynamics' products come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee and a 3-year limited warranty.

Click below for more info or to order:

Diode Dynamics: DRL/Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro RS

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro (Non-RS)

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2014-2015 Chevrolet Camaro (Non-RS)

Diode Dynamics: Fog Light LEDs for 2014-2015 Chevrolet Camaro RS

Diode Dynamics: DRL/Fog Light LEDs for 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post, PM, email contact@diodedynamics.com or call (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks for looking!
Nick C.

Customer Submitted Photos

Customer Reviews:

"Fast delivery, easy plug and play, great compliment to the RS HID.
Very pleased with the output and looks." (Posted on December 16, 2013)

"Should have bought these sooner. What a difference they make. Very easy install. Highly recommend these!!" (Posted on July 30, 2014)

"Good product and fast delivery, tried other fog light bulbs that didn't work, this product was perfect" (Posted on July 7, 2014)

"Installed my new fog light bulbs last week and they look amazing with my stock RS headlights. I hated the yellow contrast on the stock DRL / fog light bulbs. The colors of bluish/ white match almost perfect." (Posted on August 5, 2014)

Customer Submission with Diode Dynamics LED fog lights installed on a ZL1​

See less See more
1 10
#2 ·
Why no a High powered white ?

#6 ·
Any word on up grade of back up lights....

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
:cool: offer... thX much for adding us to your contest :5go::thumbsup:

#10 ·
Cool! But my order shipped the day before your free shipping code.:(

But I must admit that the order was for my new Suburban not the Camaro.

#12 ·
Thanks Nick, I'll do that. I got your package today and will install the new stuff tomorow morning and take some photos. Had a new Ranch Hand Cattle Guard installed on the truck today and might cause some problems getting to the bulbs.:eek:

#14 ·
okay, still working my order and am confused again ... for fog light / DRLs ... the order choices are 265 and 270 Lumens yet both say brightness is lower than Factory / OEM ... isn't there something available with more than factory?

#15 · (Edited)
The RS Camaro uses a very uncommon bulb size, which has a small base. The size of the bulb makes it difficult to design a brighter option that provides plenty of output and will have a long lifespan.

We are always designing new products, but the HP model is the best LED available for the RS Camaro fog lights at the moment

Nick C.

#18 ·
#27 ·
they Really do match, And They look Great

Only way to roll.

Attachments

Reactions: Diode Dynamics
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.