Modern Camaro Sponsor Spotlight: Classic Chevrolet - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Site News & Announcements Tune in to learn about what's happening on ModernCamaro.com!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 10:42 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Modern Camaro Sponsor Spotlight: Classic Chevrolet

Welcome to the first ModernCamaro.com sponsor spotlight! This month we're talking to Eric from Classic Chevrolet! We'll be asking Eric a few questions about his involvement here at ModernCamaro.com, Classic Chevrolet, and we'll throw in a personal question or two.

First off thank you Eric for being our first sponsor spotlight!

Thank You! It is a great honor to the first sponsor spotlight, sorry Scotty had to steal your spotlight

What made you and Classic want to become a sponsor here at ModernCamaro.com and how long have you been here?

I have been on ModernCamaro.com since July or August of last year. Originally I joined to get more sales and to lock out competition, just like any other paying sponsor. Little did I know that I would build such great relationships and friendships with people from around the WORLD (Yes Blacky, this means you too)!

Has ModernCamaro.com helped your business? How so?

ModernCamaro.com has helped us become the #1 Volume Camaro Dealer in the World!!! It does not get any better than that! Oh wait, maybe it does! Our store in Sugarland is the #5 Camaro Dealer in the World, and they were not even open until after production started. That is a true testiment to word of mouth! It also has something to say about taking care of your customers from day 1. We have always honored GM Discounts and NEVER sold over MSRP. I personally have had great success from ModernCamaro.com as well. By Dec. 31 2009, I will have delivered 45 Camaros

Any plans for the future with Classic and Modern Camaro?

I would certainly hope so!

I know you're involved with CamaroTracking.com. What's the deal behind this site and how do you/Classic fit into the picture?

CamaroTracking.com is a site that was built by enthusiasts like many here in hope to make tracking your GM Vehicle easier and less time consuming. I was doing daily and sometimes hourly updates here on the tracking thread, and I had great help from Scotty and Anna in my absence. One of the creators of CamaroTracking.com asked if I would like to consolidate the work and do all the pre-production status checks for them. I agreed and the process is so much easier for everyone involved. Not only can you now track your car all the way through production, but you can also follow it on the rail!

You've racked up quite the post count here on your own. I'm assuming you're a bit of a Camaro enthusiast yourself. What's the story behind Eric and the Camaro?

I am a huge Car Nut! I'm sure I'll get fried for one of these, but what's a little frying between friends right I have two dream cars that one day I will acquire. The 1st is a 1963 Lincoln Continental Convertible and the 2nd is a 1953 Chevy 5 window pick-up. But my passion for the Camaro actually goes back to the '69 Pace Car, yes those of you who know me, that is what I'm anxiously awaiting. I will be the first at my store to order a 2012 Convertible, White w/ IOM stripes and interior!!!

Any final thoughts or words for the ModernCamaro.com members?

I would like to Thank EVERYONE for making my involvement a great one! Scotty and Anna you both are great representations of World Class Customer Service! Tim, Thanks for all your help along the way! To the mods, Thanks for not banning me for life when I first arrived on the forum and did not know the etiquette. The Team in Oshawa, Thanks for making my job so easy and building the best Camaro possible! Mike thanks for the Litho! Bama, Thanks for being so selfless and offering me your place in line A Huge Thanks to all that sent me gifts along the way! I received everything from Marine Corps Coins to Chocolate from Germany to Beer and Liquor from all across the US I look forward to continued success in many years to come!

Thank you Eric for taking some time out to be our first sponsor spotlight. If you're in the area make sure you check out Classic Chevrolet! I'm sure they'll be happy to help you with any of your Chevrolet needs!

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 11:14 AM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Very nice write up -

Eric, proud to say you are "one of the competition" that I'm proud to have on my side. Sharing our information over the last year+, has made us both more informed than a large part of the competition. Glad to have got to know you, and I'm VERY GLAD you are a part of TEAM CHEVY!

Don't worry about the "Stealing the spotlight" thing..... I was busy selling Camaro's, and I'll always be known as the First Chevy Sponsor here

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
post #3 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks Eric...for being one of the good guys.

2010-2SS/RS/LS3/IBM/RP6: ECS-Paxton Supercharger / American Racing Headers & Exhaust / PFADT Suspension / DSS 9" 4.10 Rear / FOR SALE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taglane View Post
Powerfreak is the only one who actually understood anything.

post #4 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 05:06 PM
Veteran Member

Classic treated us very well. We were very impressed with the personalized service.

2010 2SS/RS Auto, Sunroof, Engine Cover. Transformer Edition package.
2013 ZL1 ragtop #5478. 1 of 54 CRT M6 'verts.
post #5 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Veteran Member

Very Good Write up

WTG Eric and everyone else at Classic......Helping make DFW strong once again in GM sports cars just as you did in 98-2002

My time is VERY Close to the day I get to show up and pick up my NEW Camaro..... I so can't wait.

And Yes Scotty you will always be CAMARO SCOTTY the 1st guy on here known for selling Camaro's
I remember joking about Scotty having a Special packer edition one day with the new green coming out watch out

You even get a Wedge of cheese for your head when you take delivery
post #6 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Veteran Member

Garage
You are welcome as i said you deserved one of those awesome lithos for all the hard work and dedication you have put in.

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 12 Old 12-13-2009, 10:28 PM
Veteran Member

Nice write up. Really good all around...

Chance Favors The Prepared Mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el ess X View Post
Look at it this way, if you have "Camaro" written on your car somewhere, you're already starting with a great platform!!
post #8 of 12 Old 12-14-2009, 10:20 PM

Great Job !!

post #9 of 12 Old 12-16-2009, 01:37 PM
Camaro Focus Group Member

Eric is THE MAN! can't wait to order my CTS thru you too... we can stake out the rail yard again and keep you company for a day or two

"All alone in my funeral home, playing in blood, there's just got to be something wrong with me" -Slayer-
post #10 of 12 Old 01-11-2010, 03:21 PM
ZL1 @ MSRP

(Note to self...scroll down on the front page once in a while and see what you're missing!)

Eric, congrats on the spotlight. Very nice write-up! I am impressed.

Thanks for sharing the spotlight and mentioning me and Scotty, that was so self-less of you.

Keep up the great work Eric!

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791
[email protected]

PROUD NAVY MOM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page