Modern Camaro Sponsor Spotlight: Sparta Chevrolet - Page 2 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Site News & Announcements Tune in to learn about what's happening on ModernCamaro.com!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 71 Old 03-09-2010, 02:57 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSSh View Post
Welcome to the next installment of the ModernCamaro.com Sponsor Spotlight! This time around we're talking to Anna Bearinger aka little_bank_robber from Sparta Chevrolet in Sparta, MI!

First off thank you for sitting down with Modern Camaro for this interview!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!

What made you and Sparta Chevrolet want to become a sponsor here at ModernCamaro.com and how long have you been here?

The owner of our dealership, 'Dealer' here on ModernCamaro, (Davey to the rest of us)...turned me on to the site. He had made the comment early on that he could get more information here on Modern Camaro than he could get from GM in regards to the New Camaro. I came to this site to get information for my customers that I couldn't get at the dealership!

After getting to know the site and the great people here, the decision to become a sponsor was an easy one! I finally joined in May, 2009.

Has ModernCamaro.com helped your business? How so?

Well, gosh...where to start?! From getting information on the Camaro to many great friendships and even making some sales it has helped us all the way around. Product knowledge has to be the BIGGEST help for me.

Any plans for the future with Sparta Chevrolet and Modern Camaro?

Well, we plan to continue on with our sponsorship and be more active on the site. Sometimes things get busy here at the store and I don't get to post as much as I would like to. We will continue our relationship with ModernCamaro in any way we can.

So of course you're here to help the members of ModernCamaro.com with their Camaro needs, but something must have drove you to join a Camaro site over another car. What's the story behind Anna and the Camaro?

Well, it's really not that exciting of a story, sorry to say. Like most everyone else, the minute I saw the Camaro Concept I was HOOKED!! What a HOT car! Long story short...the only reason I'm not an owner yet is that my husband lost his job. One day soon (hopefully!) I'll join the ranks of Camaro Owners with PERMAGRIN!

Any final thoughts or words for the ModernCamaro.com members?

I would just like to thank the ModernCamaro family for being there every day and for being who they are! I love you guys! Just a GREAT group of people here. Also, Camaro Scotty and Eric were there to help me out early on and I would like to thank them for that.

Thank you Anna for taking some time out of your busy schedule to sit down with us! If you are in the market for a new Camaro give Anna a call at Sparta Chevrolet and they'll hook you up!
Excellent Anna, you always make us proud! Love the litho ;-)

Sept '10 Member of the Month

Track your Camaro @ www.gmconnects.com

"Bella" 2SS/RS, ABM, L99, Foose Chrome Legends, Heritage Grille, Corsa CB, K&N CAI
[email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 71 Old 03-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Veteran Member

Good interview, thanks for being a sponsor and providing your services to the members of Modern Camaro Anna.

Yes, I'd have to agree with the kicking the door in and yelling "THIS IS SPARTA!!". One would think it would be a requirement in order to work there

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #13 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Veteran Member

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com

post #14 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 08:20 AM
ZL1 @ MSRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
You love that picture, don't you Hylton?! lol

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791
[email protected]

PROUD NAVY MOM
post #15 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 08:24 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_bank_robber View Post
Totally! So cool and you two look great (especially after only 2 hours of sleep).

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.....it's an experience!"

Need to contact me? layssenATaol.com
post #16 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 08:32 AM
ZL1 @ MSRP

Ok, so...

The Little Bank Robber got her name from her SISTERS!

Being the youngest of five kids (four girls, one boy) my older sisters seemed to think that I could get away with anything. They started by saying...'Mom, you let her get away with murder!'. Then it turned into...'If you were to ever rob a bank YOU would be able to get away with it'. So, since I was 6 or 8 I was then known as the Little Bank Robber. And, it has stuck with me all these years later!

I have one sister...the 'black sheep of the family' who ALWAYS got in trouble. And she made her fair share! lol Well, she would be the one to get pulled over for silly things...broken taillight, cracked windshield....she would get tickets every time.

We were together one day and I was driving. Well, I got caught speeding. Seriously...I was probably going 72 in a 55 on a two lane highway. I had been stuck behind this nasty, ugly OLD Ford Bronco that would not (or could not) go more than 40 miles an hour. The opportunity to pass never came up until we had been stuck behind him at least 20 miles. Well, then came a passing lane...the road turned into a 3-lane road. I sped up to pass him 'cause I was fricken irritated. :-)

Well, just at that moment a Sheriff was coming the other way. He wasted NO time turning around and pulling me over. He was PISSED! How dare I drive that fast on his road. The whole time he was back in his car checking out my driver's license and stuff my sister was laughing at me, taunting me...'Ha ha, you're gonna get a ticket!' (I had never gotten one before in my life.) Well, I had apologized and told him why I was speeding and was honest with him. He actually let me go! My sister was sooo mad, she was screaming (as he walked away) 'Give that Little Bank Robber a ticket RIGHT NOW'. LOL That BIT$%! I told her it was a LONG walk home and that she had better quiet down. lol It was funny.

So anyway, that's just one example of my 'Bank Robber-ness'. Thanks for asking...it brought up a good memory!

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791
[email protected]

PROUD NAVY MOM

Last edited by little_bank_robber; 03-10-2010 at 08:35 AM.
post #17 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 08:33 AM
ZL1 @ MSRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
Totally! So cool and you two look great (especially after only 2 hours of sleep).
SHHHH!!! What happens in Oshawa stays in Oshawa!

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791
[email protected]

PROUD NAVY MOM
post #18 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_bank_robber View Post
IS THAT A CAMARO TROOPER HAT?!?!?!

Rally Yellow 2SS/RS
Fifty years from now, when you're looking back at your life, don't you want to be able to say you had the guts to get in the car?
post #19 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 12:08 PM
ZL1 @ MSRP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSSh View Post
IS THAT A CAMARO TROOPER HAT?!?!?!
You could call it that!!

It says 'Camaro' on the side and is warm and fuzzy.

I love that hat...

Anna Bearinger
Sparta Chevrolet
616-887-1791
[email protected]

PROUD NAVY MOM
post #20 of 71 Old 03-10-2010, 12:40 PM
www.camaroscotty.com

Garage
Thumbs up

THANKS TO MICHIGAN'S #1 CHEVY DEALER
SPARTA CHEVY,
AND ANNA AT SPARTA FOR ALL YOU DO!

I consider Anna and Eric adopted family
and I am PROUD to have them both as friends!

PS - Still sorry about calling you the "B" name by accident in PM's...reading way too many of her posts!

PPS - Thanks to DEALER TOO, for letting me communicate with his sales staff as much as I do!

http://www.camaroscotty.com
YAHOO IM:
CamaroScotty / FACEBOOK: Camaro Scotty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page