Hail Damage in the Dallas/Ft Worth Area - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
South Central Members OK, TX, LA, AR, MS

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 08-12-2009, 01:55 AM Thread Starter

Hail Damage in the Dallas/Ft Worth Area

A good majority of you have seen my posts around here as I am a proud 5th gen owner .... I am part owner of a reputable paintless dent repair company, and wanted to spread the good news that any member of this forum who has a vehicle or knows someone that has a vehicle with hail damage in the DFW area can have their repairs taken care of at no cost to them. I have NEVER had a customer pay for their hail damage repair out of their own pocket.
I can waive your deductible and deliver your vehicle back to you in showroom condition. Its not too good to be true...PM me if you'd like details.

Im also offering $50 cash to anyone with a good referral

2SS/RS/LS3/M6/Black/Black Leather/Polished Wheels/Sunroof... Delivered 5.7.09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-12-2009, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleegle41 View Post
.... I am part owner of a reputable paintless dent repair company...
Where exactly are you located?

2010 RY 2SS 6M
post #3 of 3 Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 AM Thread Starter

Our shop is located close to 377 and Watauga Rd in Haltom City which is right outside Ft Worth, and we are bringing vehicles in from Dallas, Weatherford, Flowermound, Mansfield, pretty much anywhere in the DFW vicinity. We can bring your vehicle to the shop ourselves, so don't worry if your not close by.

All hail repairs are done with PDR (paint-less dent repair) so we don't do any sanding, painting, or bondo work, which means the body panels and paint retain their warranty and integrity. Each of our Master Techs has at least 10 years of PDR experience and the work is guaranteed for the life of your vehicle.

We also have an open shop policy, so PM me if you would like to come check it out, and i'll send you the details and make sure I'm there to meet you. Also feel free to PM me if you would like to schedule an at-home pick up, or for any other questions.

2SS/RS/LS3/M6/Black/Black Leather/Polished Wheels/Sunroof... Delivered 5.7.09
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page