North Houston (Conroe, Montgomery) rocognize this car? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
South Central Members OK, TX, LA, AR, MS

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 04-14-2012, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

North Houston (Conroe, Montgomery) rocognize this car?

I picked up a 2010 2SS/RS black with cyber gray stripes from a dealership in La Porte a few weeks ago on 22" Asanti AF144s and was wondering if anyone in the area knows the car or anything about it? It only had 3400 miles on it and thought it was bone stock but when I got in to leave it feels like it has an aftermarket clutch in it. I have found stainless braided clutch lines so I am sure it is aftermarket. I pulled the stock air intake to install a Vararam and the throttle blade had a face sharpied onto it so I know the previous owner at least made it into that point. I also noticed heatproof tape on the ps reservoir and extra wiring added to the washer pump harness so I am sure it had a super/turbo charger and meth kit. I purchased the carfax on the car and it was clean and clear and showed one previous owner and that it was registered in Montgomery. It showed that it went to Wiesner in Conroe and was sold then put in an auction a few weeks later and was listed as a dealer vehicle before I purchased it. Clean history is good and now I have a better idea of the area it was in. Just wondering if anyone knows any performance parts it may have had/still have on it or know anything else about the car.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 04-14-2012, 06:20 PM
Premium Member

Garage
It would be interesting to see if has a factory tune in it.

James 1:25 Ordered from Faulkner Chevy #NKCF02 1100 5/8/9 2000, 3300 7/16/9 TPW 7/20,GOT MY (low) VIN! 4000 7/24/9 ,Picked up 8/7/9!!! Signed Litho #45. Car signed by FBodfather 2011. Service: Jennings Chevy in PA. We don't "drift", kiddies... we POWER SLIDE! MOTM/COTM Sept 2012 Pro Patria Vigilans.
Click the pic.. I don't tolerate fools.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-14-2012, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Ive been thinking the same thing. Waiting for my buddy with hp tuners to have a day off so we can plug in. I have added a no tune vararam and am planning to get a solo exhaust and possibly a whipple in the next few weeks.

2010 2SS/RS M6
1998 Z28 LS1 M6
2010 Colorado CC 4x4 I5 Auto
1995 Mustang turbocharged 5.0 M5
2012 Ninja 250R
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page