Lets hear it from the Texas Members ! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
South Central Members OK, TX, LA, AR, MS

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 153 Old 01-29-2008, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Lets hear it from the Texas Members !

Come on Texas I know we have a few of us roaming around where are you located and what do you currently have ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 153 Old 01-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Veteran Member

I'm currently a stones throw from Mexico and I own a Honda Civic.

Still a wannabe.
post #3 of 153 Old 01-29-2008, 09:41 PM

Unfortunately I currently drive a FREE Honda Accord beater that I use for work. I had to sell my 2000 SS for financial reasons. But am chopping at the bit for a new Camaro.

post #4 of 153 Old 01-30-2008, 08:00 AM

North Texas representing
post #5 of 153 Old 01-30-2008, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I had to post this and see how many responded and how many from Texas were on this board. I know usually when it comes to the Camaro websites Texas represents with a large crowd !!!!!!
post #6 of 153 Old 01-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Fellow TEXAN

I'm from East Texas...but am active duty USCG currently stationed at Cape Canaveral. But, I am TEXAS bound this year as I have orders to Corpus Christi. So, I'll be back in Texas when the 5th Gen becomes available for purchase.
post #7 of 153 Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 PM

I live in Houston, TX and drive a Chevy SSR !! Can't wait for the new Camaro to park beside the SSR.

John

post #8 of 153 Old 01-31-2008, 06:19 PM

Dallas area here. Currently drive a '07 Malibu LTZ and can not wait until the smart buy is up in the first part of 2010. Then I can sell myself a new Camaro.

Gerry
post #9 of 153 Old 01-31-2008, 07:39 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastlyTA View Post
Dallas area here. Currently drive a '07 Malibu LTZ and can not wait until the smart buy is up in the first part of 2010. Then I can sell myself a new Camaro.

Gerry

You will be hearing from me early Spring of 2010 as well....I want to wait until the 2nd year to get mine !!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #10 of 153 Old 01-31-2008, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Veteran Member

I don't know if yall ever go to shows and etc but the weekend of April 26/27th there is going to be a BIG Show in Fort worth at the (hulen)Hooters. This Show is going to have a big car show on Sunday,, preceded on Saturday the day before by a cruise by all the attending cars. The last car show that NorthTexasFbody had there was a 100% Fbody show and it had over 300+ f Bodies in attendance not to mention special guest Scott settlemire and a working Dyno !!!!!,,, this time I'm hearing it'll be F Bodies, street rods, hot rods, late models. NorthTexasFbody took a time away to take care of some things but now they are back and looking to make it just as big if not BIGGER !!!!! they just want to include the hotrodders in this time. I'm sure the Fbodies will still park by themselves as they did last time. If yall want to come on up feel free....last time people from Houston to Sanantonio even people from Nebraska and Kansas brought cars to this.. They are hoping to bring the same thing back but with a bit of spice of old school. If yall want I can get more info and get back ASAP when I hear more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page