AdamDallas.com TOTAL RIP_OFF - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
South Central Members OK, TX, LA, AR, MS

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 01-13-2014, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Garage
AdamDallas.com TOTAL RIP_OFF

I paid $600.00 + another 159.00 to ship this piece of crap here to Virginia. My 10 year old grandaughter could have done a better job.

I'm a senior citizen and I just wasted nearly half my monthly check on a air brush that was done terrible. I know I don't have pictures because I just don't have all the fancy equipment that you need to post pictures. But believe me if this guy rips off senior citizens, I would use someone else to get your a CUSTOM HOODLINER AIR BRUSHED FOR YOUR CAMARO. Sorry but I'm really still up-set and its been nearly 2 weeks and I'm having a hard time getting over this one so perhap by telling others about this guy in TEXAS. Thanks for reading Michael

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-14-2014, 01:24 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Sorry to hear that, I understand how you feel but there is a way to get the guy spotlighted on the local investigated news network over on NBC5 TV station network in DFW. Look them up on the net and select report scams. These guys love to bust a$$hole like this one.

2010 2SS/RS A6 L99 Born 09/16/2009 Vin#9146985
ModernCamaro Car of the Month Jan 2013
CAI,Axle back exhaust, V Max Throttle Body
post #3 of 3 Old 01-16-2014, 10:37 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thanks for the information. What really burns me is I held back his money until the day before I received the painting & of course when I did that I found I had no further recourse with PayPal. He convinced me I would be pleased with it and I swear I think he probably did it just overnight. And I picked him because I had seen some of his works, I thought. If I had only known there was a artist right here in my home town, not 1 mile from my house. He has it now and will just prime over the mess and start over with it.
He could not believe what I paid for this job. He wants to do it for $250.00 and I said go for it. Since this guy is local, I know he will and does great work. I just needed to vent my angry and it really helps by doing just that here. Michael

:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page