GA Members with cars! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southeast Members KY, TN, WV, VA, NC, SC, AL, GA, FL
Also visit: 5TH GENS OF THE CAROLINAS

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 Old 05-15-2009, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
RCPhotography's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Eatonton, GA
Posts: 63
 
GA Members with cars!

Hey folks! Just wanted to toss out a message that I am going to offer half price shoots for those of you with new cars you want to show off. Just msg me about the details because I'm also going to include sending you the files so you can show off your cars. I live in Middle GA but don't mind a little trip for a good spot so I'll be glad to meet most anywhere within a few hours. I prefer late afternoon leading to sunset....sunset is ideal and preferred because I tend to do dramatic lighting shots with the vehicles.

*ROBIN*
Visit Robin Cook Photography
RCPhotography is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 Old 05-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talladega, Alabama
Posts: 17
 
Ive had my car ordered since 3-19=09. It has been 1100 since then. Today Iwent to my dealer Colonial cheve. to check on my status and they me that they on the closed list. The dealer said that hw would not wait untill 2010 to close. he closed today. he said that he was sorry but he would not handle my order any more and it might get canceled. I called the nearest dealer(Anniston) Cooper Chevy. He said he could not do anything about my order but I could reorder from him and could get car in about 4 to 6 weeks. He said I would have to pay $5000 over msrp. my first dealer sold it to me for msrp. I m not going to make somebody rich off my hard earned money! Does anybody know a dealer in the southeast that could help? I hope so. Thanks in advance!
hogmanmac is offline  
post #3 of 10 Old 05-15-2009, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
RCPhotography's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Eatonton, GA
Posts: 63
 
Oh wow that is terrible! You need to contact Youman's in Macon or Hamby in Perry. Also- if you look a the list on the camaro5 board- you can filter down to the state that has cars with Vins and then you could contact one of them. Hope that helps and good luck!!

*ROBIN*
Visit Robin Cook Photography
RCPhotography is offline  
 
post #4 of 10 Old 05-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Veteran Member
 
odoylerulez55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern, NJ
Posts: 1,025
 
Wow that sucks dude... im really not sure how that stuff works, u need to ask one of the sponsers on here... Do not pay over sticker tho, there are plenty of dealers still willing to sell at msrp. Call around and see if anything could be done about your order

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
odoylerulez55 is offline  
post #5 of 10 Old 05-15-2009, 07:32 PM
Veteran Member
 
odoylerulez55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern, NJ
Posts: 1,025
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmanmac View Post
Ive had my car ordered since 3-19=09. It has been 1100 since then. Today Iwent to my dealer Colonial cheve. to check on my status and they me that they on the closed list. The dealer said that hw would not wait untill 2010 to close. he closed today. he said that he was sorry but he would not handle my order any more and it might get canceled. I called the nearest dealer(Anniston) Cooper Chevy. He said he could not do anything about my order but I could reorder from him and could get car in about 4 to 6 weeks. He said I would have to pay $5000 over msrp. my first dealer sold it to me for msrp. I m not going to make somebody rich off my hard earned money! Does anybody know a dealer in the southeast that could help? I hope so. Thanks in advance!
check out this thread if u havent already...

http://www.5thgen.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13358

IBM 2SS/RS, M6, Blk Leather...
CAI, ARH Headers, Flowmasters, Diablosport tuned, Barton short-throw
Ordered 3/19 Delivered 8/12 VIN# 21970
94' Z28 sold 12/14/09
odoylerulez55 is offline  
post #6 of 10 Old 05-17-2009, 01:44 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Talladega, Alabama
Posts: 17
 
Thumbs up

I found a dealer in Birmingham ( Ivan Leonard chevy ) He is willing to try to get my order rerouted to him. he also called his manager who said he also would help. I hope it works, Thanks for your responses. He also sells MSRP!

Last edited by hogmanmac; 05-17-2009 at 01:47 PM.
hogmanmac is offline  
post #7 of 10 Old 07-01-2009, 07:10 PM
Junior Member
 
camaro6662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 35
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPhotography View Post
Hey folks! Just wanted to toss out a message that I am going to offer half price shoots for those of you with new cars you want to show off. Just msg me about the details because I'm also going to include sending you the files so you can show off your cars. I live in Middle GA but don't mind a little trip for a good spot so I'll be glad to meet most anywhere within a few hours. I prefer late afternoon leading to sunset....sunset is ideal and preferred because I tend to do dramatic lighting shots with the vehicles.
What are your rates ??

Greg
2002 camaro SS 35th LE/PE #47
1970 camaro
www.southeastcamaroz.com


camaro6662 is offline  
post #8 of 10 Old 08-07-2009, 08:14 AM
Junior Member
 
icemanSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: near Savannah, GA
Posts: 18
 
From Midway, GA

I live near savannah, GA. I have no clue where Middle GA is. I'm stationed in the Military and my location is near Augusta, GA right now.

Taken at Chateau Elan Winery and Resort located N. of ATL...
2SS Black with Infeno Orange rally stripes --- received 6-22-09
icemanSS is offline  
post #9 of 10 Old 08-07-2009, 09:54 AM
Junior Member
 
camaro6662's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 35
 
I have been working next/around FT Gordon this week and next week

Greg
2002 camaro SS 35th LE/PE #47
1970 camaro
www.southeastcamaroz.com


camaro6662 is offline  
post #10 of 10 Old 04-21-2011, 09:26 PM
Junior Member
 
Hoggrydr11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 10
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by icemanSS View Post
I live near savannah, GA. I have no clue where Middle GA is. I'm stationed in the Military and my location is near Augusta, GA right now.
WOW... you think maybe it's near the middle of the state or close to it!
Hoggrydr11 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome