CAMARO RUN TO LAKE O
The Southwest Florida Chapter of Tri-County Camaros is happy to announce a super weekend at Lake Okeechobee and ALL CAMARO ENTHUSIASTS IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA ARE WARMLY INVITED TO JOIN IN THE FUN.
When: Friday, 19 June 2015 through Sunday, 21 June 2015
Where: Roland & Mary Ann Martins Marina & Resort
On the headwaters of the Everglades
920 East Del Monte Ave
Clewiston FL 33440
Website: Central Florida Bass Fishing Charters | Roland Martin Marina
Telephone: 863-983-3151 or 800-473-6766
Things to do during the weekend:
- Renew old Camaro friendships and make new friends
- Socialize with fellow Camaro enthusiasts
- Relax at a great resort located on Lake Okeechobee
- BBQ on one of several charcoal BBQ grills
- Enjoy the great Tiki Bar and outside dining at reasonable prices:
- Enjoy the live band on Friday and Saturday Night at the Tiki Bar
- If you have a boat...bring it! If not, be nice to those that do and maybe you'll get a ride.
- Rent a bass boat, Pontoon Boat or Jon Boat (act fast and reserve your boat; they have a very limited number of rental boats (A/0 30 May both pontoon boats have been reserved for us))
- Take a GUIDED FISHING TOUR (4, 6 or 8 hours)--make your reservations now!!!)
- AIR BOAT RIDE: Experience Mother Nature's beauty as you glide over the grassy waters of Lake Okeechobee. On your one hour ($40) tour you will enjoy wildlife to include alligators, osprey, eagles, pelicans, Everglades Kites and many other species of birds. Inquire about availability and schedule your ride at 863-599-0460...reserve now so you don't miss out on the fun!
If you've read this far...chances are you're hooked and ready to go, right??? The marina is blocking all the rooms in two buildings for us.
The rooms will go quickly, so book yours today!!!!
Standard rooms (two queen beds or one king bed (only three king beds are available as of 9 April 2015)) are $78 per night.
If we book more than ten rooms, each room will get the special Camaro price of just $68 a night.
CALL TODAY AND BOOK YOUR ROOM--. Ask to talk to "Z" or Lacey as they are the two handling this event for us. Make sure you tell them you're with the "Camaro Club.
" Even if you're not sure you can go...make your reservation today anyway. They have a 24 cancellation policy.
There are other accommodations available if you have special needs or just don't want to stay too close to the rowdy Camaro crew LOL:
PARKMODELS W/2 RMS/1 BATH/FULL KITCHEN - $75
NEW PARKMODELS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $105
ROLAND MARTIN CONDOS - 2RMS/2BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $185 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT MIN/$975 A WEEK
ANGLERS CONDOS - 2 RMS/2 BATHS/FULL KITCHEN - $150 A NIGHT-3 NIGHT
MIN/$600 A WEEK
ANGLERS EFFECIENCY - 2 FULL BEDS/KITCHENETTE - $69
LAKESIDE RV PARK - $35 per night plus tax
THERE IS A 10% HOTEL TAX THAT WILL BE ADDED TO PRICES ABOVE.
During the off season, the restaurant in the marina does not serve breakfast but there are numerous restaurants close by that do provide that service.
A couple of us traveled to the marina on 8 April and personally checked out the rooms, dining facilities, tiki bar/outside dining, marina etc., and can attest everything is clean and inviting. Jim made a flip-a-gram of the trip. Enjoy it here: Lake Okeechobee - Flipagram with music by Kid Rock - Redneck Paradise
Don't delay, don't be left out...make your reservations today. Much more information can be found at Central Florida Bass Fishing Charters | Roland Martin Marina
OFTEN IMITATED BUT