Modern Camaro Forums banner

I got the call.....

2K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  gto_in_nc 
#1 ·
I got the call from my dealer to confirm my order of my black 2ss/rs ls3 camaro. According to them my car will be built in mid to late april and will be delivered in the first or second week of may. Hopefully this time frame is accurate

#6 ·
Wow, I do hope that time frame is good too!! I am going to my dealer in the a.m. to confirm and submit to production my order too!!! She'd told me 60 days from there, I'm hoping she's playing it safe and it could be as soon as your post above!!! Thanks!

#9 ·
my dealer called me last week also . i got some info i don't if you heard of this before. is one that the cyber gray and another color is back order and they don't have enough v8 engines for the amount of cars they have sold. my dealer told me they pulled mine for production. also they dont have enough hurst sifters. so the people who ordered with short shifters are going to be delayed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.