NEW Muscle Car Meet in Ventura County! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southwest Members HI, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 Old 01-25-2010, 12:53 PM Thread Starter

NEW Muscle Car Meet in Ventura County!

West Coast GearHeads and Johnny Rockets Camarillo have teamed up to promote a car meet on the last Sunday of every month!

American muscle, exotics, European, classics, track cars, trucks and motorcycles welcome.

First meet is this Sunday! Meet will be moved to February 7 in case of rain.

Grand Opening Celebration of Johnny Rockets Camarillo!

January 31st, 2010

7am-10am

Johnny Rockets Camarillo located in the Camarillo Premium Outlets, Promenade area. Take the 101 Freeway to the Las Posas Road off ramp. Mall is on the south side of the freeway. Open for breakfast. Mention West Coast GearHeads and receive 10% off your breakfast bill!

Please make note that this meet will happen EVERY last Sunday of the month!! The parking lot is huge and mall management welcomes us!

For more info or any questions please go to www.WestCoastGearHeads.com

We hope to see some awesome Camaros there!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 01-25-2010, 01:01 PM
Veteran Member

Awesome! I hope I can make it sometime. It's not too far from here.

post #3 of 14 Old 01-28-2010, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

Here are some local performance shops that will be attending and bringing their cars:

Bones Fabrication - check out his incredible 1969 Camaro! www.bonesfab.com

Barber Driving Experience -track driving instructors

Bottle Blown Racing - dyno, etc shop in Camarillo www.bottleblownracing.com

Full Throttle Kustomz - www.ftkustomz.com

Come on down and talk to these guys if you need any work done. The event is free.

Next week SoCal will be receiving another El Nino rainstorm for DAYS thru SuperBowl weekend! Get your cars out this weekend!

post #4 of 14 Old 01-28-2010, 01:55 PM
Veteran Member

Hey i would like to come out...how far from malibu is it and How do i Find it? Im new here in CA

'Winning'
post #5 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 12:55 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdoomxz View Post
Hey i would like to come out...how far from malibu is it and How do i Find it? Im new here in CA
Welcome to California! This is roughly an hour drive. California Highway Patrol REALLY scopes out the route I am taking you, so keep it under 100.

For you coming from Malibu, take the PCH (Hwy 1) north towards Oxnard. Take the Las Posas Road off ramp, and make a right and head north towards Camarillo. You will pass numerous country roads before you get to the populated portion of Camarillo. Laguna Rd, 5th St. Pleasant Valley Rd, then you will pass a fire station on your left.

At the next light you can see the mall to your right. Make a right at the light on to Factory Outlet Dr. and drive down to the second entrance to the Promenade Mall. Johnny Rockets faces the freeway. Parking is first come, first parked.

We look forward to seeing you there! I am Julie with the 2007 black GTCS Mustang, ask around for me.
post #6 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 01:49 AM
Veteran Member

wouldn't it be easier to take the 101? or am I severely confused?? haha brb google maps

post #7 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 01:58 AM
Veteran Member

well I'm no expert but taking the 101 looks easier
the way I'd go is
101 west to Camarillo and then take the exit with the sign tht says Camarillo outlets exit here or something like that and then use your instructions to find it from there.

I hope I can make it. I don't have anything to show off tho! maybe I'll see you there Dave

post #8 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 10:05 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSRS View Post
well I'm no expert but taking the 101 looks easier
the way I'd go is
101 west to Camarillo and then take the exit with the sign tht says Camarillo outlets exit here or something like that and then use your instructions to find it from there.

I hope I can make it. I don't have anything to show off tho! maybe I'll see you there Dave
Hi Dave,
If he lives in Malibu he will need to come over the hill towards the 101 via Mullholland or another route. It's a cool drive with twisties but will definitely take longer than just staying on the PCH and heading north to Las Posas Rd.

It doesn't matter if you don't have a ride you feel worthy to show off! Come and check out the other cars and talk to people. That's the most fun anyway.
post #9 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 11:13 PM
Veteran Member

WOO I'll be there!!! no camaro tho I'll be in an old Saturn

edit: my motorcycle is worthy IMO but a buddy wants to tag along so bike isn't an option :/

Last edited by SSRS; 01-30-2010 at 11:20 PM.
post #10 of 14 Old 01-30-2010, 11:18 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastGearHead View Post
Hi Dave,
If he lives in Malibu he will need to come over the hill towards the 101 via Mullholland or another route. It's a cool drive with twisties but will definitely take longer than just staying on the PCH and heading north to Las Posas Rd.

It doesn't matter if you don't have a ride you feel worthy to show off! Come and check out the other cars and talk to people. That's the most fun anyway.
haha I'm not Dave, sdoom is Dave I'm definately going. the only reason I mentioned the 101 is that I figured it was a shorter drive from where he is rather than to the pch, but like I said I'm no expert! I hope I can meet some forum members, I'll be wearing a brown shirt (with a camaro on it) and jeans

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page