Jimmie Johnson Camaro Meet - 3/27/10 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southwest Members HI, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO

View Poll Results: Can you make the 3/27 Jimmie Johnson Meet?
Yes, I WILL be there! 4 28.57%
I am currently undecided, but don't count me out... 2 14.29%
No, sorry, but I just can't make this one. 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 09:10 AM Thread Starter

Cool Jimmie Johnson Camaro Meet - 3/27/10

Hi all,

Many local members have discussed with Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet (http://www.jjchevy.com/) about getting a group together. Well, here it is!

We will meet at Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet, starting at 7:00 am, on Saturday, March 27, 2010. They will have a professional photographer there, performance parts vendors, and breakfast. We can mix and mingle for a few hours, then head out for a local cruise - probably down 5 South and up the Silver Strand and disperse afterward...

They are allocating 7:00 - 11:00 am for the entire activity. The group will be based on Camaro5, Modern Camaro, JJ's owner base, plus additional advertising.

Via the poll, please let us know if you're in or not. If you're a maybe, then please update as the time gets closer. From what I understand, the goal is to get at least 100 2010 Camaro's - plus all Camaro owners are welcome. Yes, all Camaro5/Modern Camaro members will be welcome no matter what you drive. We want you to Save the date!!

Have a great day!
Thanks,
Michael J. & Tribone

2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM Interior, blk GFX, sunroof, 'MY MSCLE'; ADM CAI; Zoomers CAT Back; Pdaft F&R sways; Hurst Short-throw; Door & Dash ABL Mod; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; Stillen drilled/slotted F/R rotors; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; RK Sport Hood; KW V3 Coilovers; More...

Last edited by Michael_Js; 02-25-2010 at 12:09 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
Thats just a little bit out of my driving range

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #3 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 AM Thread Starter

Funny That's why it's in the CA (+) section!

2010 Camaro Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM Interior, blk GFX, sunroof, 'MY MSCLE'; ADM CAI; Zoomers CAT Back; Pdaft F&R sways; Hurst Short-throw; Door & Dash ABL Mod; Subthump; JBA Shorty headers; Stillen drilled/slotted F/R rotors; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; RK Sport Hood; KW V3 Coilovers; More...

post #4 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 09:43 AM

To far for me also.

Black 2SS/RS 6M ordered 5-23-09 : 3000 9-4-09: TPW-9-28-09 : VIN# 10-6-09 : Received 10-28-09 Perma Grin since
post #5 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

Ditto Post #3

post #6 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 10:34 AM
Veteran Member

Garage
I know i know..........I hope you all have a greta turn out and have a blast... And please post pictures of the event

2014 2LT/RS with spring edition package. Proud Litho Owner #28.
post #7 of 17 Old 02-09-2010, 10:36 AM Thread Starter

We will!!
Thanks!

post #8 of 17 Old 02-16-2010, 10:53 AM

Sounds like a good time. I'll be there.
post #9 of 17 Old 02-16-2010, 11:03 AM
Veteran Member

5hr drive (doing the speed limit that is), you say the lunch is sponsered by JJ, I assume the dealership. Is there any chance that he will make an appearance?

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #10 of 17 Old 02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigam21 View Post
5hr drive (doing the speed limit that is), you say the lunch is sponsered by JJ, I assume the dealership. Is there any chance that he will make an appearance?
That would be a tough commute from Martinsville, VA for JJ.

Thanks for posting. While I am in LA, perhaps I take a ride. Chances of me having my camaro by that time are not very good. Still waiting out the "legal system".

IBM RS/SS: Vortech V3 (7.5lbs/boost) Trinity/Dyno Tune/Texas Speed LT w/Magnaflow Comp MGW Shifter/Tint/Heritage Grill/AVIC Z120 Orion Sub & Amp/Bravado Wheels (20 x9.5/11) Just fast enough ... for now!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page