IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR!
SUPER CRUISE is on its way. As you know this isn't an event that only one person can build up or plan, this event is very special. It involves participation from every single Southern Californian muscle car club to help organize and cruise together once in a great while. All clubs are welcome, to join in on a nice weekend drive and event that welcomes each member to compete in a summer sport. Right now we can talk about where to locate our gathering and what event we should get around to playing. And if we should keep the July weekend as our date or is everyone ok with the Aug. weekend? Lets make this happen again folks!
Check out this link from last years huge event!
AUGUST 7, 2010
Email Franky personally at [email protected]
Car clubs that joined last year!
F'd Up F-Body cc
Cali Generalz cc
SoCal Muscle SD
SoCal Muscle SFV
Any company or organization wanting to HELP SPONSOR this event can Email or PM me, you will be posted on all flyers and additionally on a few different websites, sponsorship helps get us a registered lot and authorized picnic table grounds for any SoCal park. Also trying to start a raffle and any excess funds will be donated to Steven's Hope for Children. Thank you.
Here we go, I have created TWO options either A or B.
I have tried my best to make this as even as possible according to all the clubs gatherings in SoCal, we should all be able to drive an equal amount considering what I know from current locations given from last year and looking around new boards.
So I ask, please choose one route where we should spend SUPER CRUISE 2010. Either cruise should just be about 55 mins. worth of driving and both have a gathering spot to hang and get something to drink take some photos and possibly eat. And each ending has a spot to hang out go to the movies enjoy a really good malt a a classic 50's diner and so on. Lets do this guys!
30901 Riverside Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530 (ALBERTSONS)
116 East Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92866 (WATSONS INC.)
56.4 mi – about 1 hour 8 mins
30901 Riverside Drive, Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
1. Head southwest on Riverside Dr toward Lakeshore Dr 1.8 mi
2. Continue onto Grand Ave 0.7 mi
3. Turn right at CA-74 W/Ortega Hwy 28.2 mi
4. Turn right to merge onto I-5 N toward Los Angeles 7.6 mi
5. Take exit 90 for Alicia Pkwy 0.3 mi
6. Turn right at Alicia Pkwy 0.2 mi
7. Make a U-turn at Charlinda Dr 0.1 mi
8. Merge onto I-5 N via the ramp to Los Angeles 12.6 mi
9. Take exit 103A to merge onto CA-55 N toward Anahelm/Riverside 2.4 mi
10. Take exit 13 for California 22 W/Garden Grove Fwy toward Long Beach 0.6 mi
11. Merge onto CA-22 W/Garden Grove Fwy 0.7 mi
12. Take exit 16 for Glassell St/Grand Ave 0.3 mi
13. Turn right at S Glassell St 0.8 mi
14. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto E Chapman Ave
Destination will be on the right 335 ft
116 East Chapman Avenue, Orange, CA 92866-1485
4625 West Coast HighwayNewport Beach, CA 92663 (JACK IN THE BOX)
375 West Birch Street, Brea, CA 92821 (THE MELTING POT)
51.6 mi – about 1 hour 10 mins
JACK IN THE BOX
4625 West Coast Highway, Newport Beach, CA 92663
1. Head east on CA-1 S toward Hoag Dr 0.3 mi
2. Make a U-turn at Hoag Dr 17.2 mi
3. At the traffic circle, take the 3rd exit onto CA-1 N heading to Long Beach 3.8 mi
4. Take the ramp onto I-710 N 5.6 mi
5. Take exit 8A for Artesia Blvd/CA-91 toward Riverside 0.8 mi
6. Merge onto CA-91 E 18.2 mi
7. Take exit 30B on the left toward CA-91 E/Riverside 0.9 mi
8. Merge onto CA-57 N 3.2 mi
9. Take exit 9 for CA-90/Imperial Hwy toward Brea 0.3 mi
10. Turn left at CA-90 E 1.1 mi
11. Turn right at S Brea Blvd 0.1 mi
12. Take the 1st left onto W Birch St
Destination will be on the right 0.2 mi
THE MELTING POT
375 West Birch Street, Brea, CA 92821
I realise there is no poll but just state in your post, everyone post.