Get together at Tilted Kilt, Tempe - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southwest Members HI, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 07-23-2010, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Get together at Tilted Kilt, Tempe

Camaros optional. If you want to come and have a drink with some Camaro/Car enthusiasts, come to the Tilted Kilt in Tempe on 7/31 @ 1 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 07-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Veteran Member

Look who's alive. Welcome back!

IBM RS/SS: Vortech V3 (7.5lbs/boost) Trinity/Dyno Tune/Texas Speed LT w/Magnaflow Comp MGW Shifter/Tint/Heritage Grill/AVIC Z120 Orion Sub & Amp/Bravado Wheels (20 x9.5/11) Just fast enough ... for now!
post #3 of 11 Old 07-23-2010, 03:23 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Thanks. Yeah...Been super busy. Got banned over at NastyZ, thought I'd try my luck here. ;P

post #4 of 11 Old 07-24-2010, 05:00 PM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn View Post
Camaros optional. If you want to come and have a drink with some Camaro/Car enthusiasts, come to the Tilted Kilt in Tempe on 7/31 @ 1 PM.
I built that & the building behind it, the previous owner gave me a $700 tab when the job was finished + I got to test all the taps when they were first installed.

Go to http://www.cheers*****.com/Camaro.html to view picictures of my Camaro!
post #5 of 11 Old 07-24-2010, 05:25 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigam21 View Post
I built that & the building behind it, the previous owner gave me a $700 tab when the job was finished + I got to test all the taps when they were first installed.
Well come on down!
post #6 of 11 Old 07-26-2010, 04:50 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Looks like some Silverado SS guy's may show as well.
post #7 of 11 Old 07-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Veteran Member

I am going to try to come down Saturday.

post #8 of 11 Old 07-31-2010, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Banned

It was great meeting you today John. Your car looks even better in person. I'm going to use your mileage as reasoning to buy my own I think..."I know I drive a thousand miles a week baby, but John has over 20K miles on his car, and it looks and rides great." Sorry I couldn't have that last beer with ya. I had two and had to get home.
post #9 of 11 Old 08-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devryn View Post
It was great meeting you today John. Your car looks even better in person. I'm going to use your mileage as reasoning to buy my own I think..."I know I drive a thousand miles a week baby, but John has over 20K miles on his car, and it looks and rides great." Sorry I couldn't have that last beer with ya. I had two and had to get home.
Cool to meet you too! Glad you think the Camaro is holding up well, 25 more days and I will have had it for a year! Besides, Casa Grande to Davis Mothon will be 90% hwy @ a 75 mph speed limit, the miles you will put on the car will be easy miles. Heck I bet that the Camaro will get better milage than what you are driving now (if you use the cruse control that is)

post #10 of 11 Old 08-02-2010, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigam21 View Post
Cool to meet you too! Glad you think the Camaro is holding up well, 25 more days and I will have had it for a year! Besides, Casa Grande to Davis Mothon will be 90% hwy @ a 75 mph speed limit, the miles you will put on the car will be easy miles. Heck I bet that the Camaro will get better milage than what you are driving now (if you use the cruse control that is)
If I got an automatic, it could get close, but I'm strictly a manual trans kinda guy. The Corolla gets 35 MPG and has 172K on the clock.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page