Colorado Members? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southwest Members HI, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 34 Old 02-12-2011, 09:00 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 52
 
Colorado Members?

How many Colorado members do we have on here?

2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS Automatic

Last edited by Hulk; 02-13-2011 at 09:33 AM.
Hulk is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 34 Old 02-12-2011, 08:20 PM
Member
 
MValdez17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pueblo, CO
Posts: 396
 
Garage
ME LOL

2009 Yamaha R1
2011 Corvette Grand Sport
2010 2SS/RS Black & IOM Modifications
MValdez17 is offline  
post #3 of 34 Old 02-13-2011, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 52
 
Debbie spotted a black camaro heading toward Pueblo West and was wondering if it was you or not.

2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS Automatic
Hulk is offline  
 
post #4 of 34 Old 02-13-2011, 04:46 PM
Member
 
MValdez17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Pueblo, CO
Posts: 396
 
Garage
Recently? Because my car is at the shop, I think it is going 2 or 3 weeks lost count already. There is a all black SS with orange bowties, and there is a black and silver rally stripes SS out there. I seen a couple Camaros today but figures im in the Corvette when I see them lol. You will be able to recognize my Camaro from now on.

2009 Yamaha R1
2011 Corvette Grand Sport
2010 2SS/RS Black & IOM Modifications
MValdez17 is offline  
post #5 of 34 Old 02-13-2011, 09:00 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 52
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MValdez17 View Post
Recently? Because my car is at the shop, I think it is going 2 or 3 weeks lost count already. There is a all black SS with orange bowties, and there is a black and silver rally stripes SS out there. I seen a couple Camaros today but figures I'm in the Corvette when I see them lol. You will be able to recognize my Camaro from now on.
It was Friday or Saturday. How will I know if it is you, I do not know what it looks like yet. Feel free to flag us down if you see us, even if you are in your Vette.

2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS Automatic
Hulk is offline  
post #6 of 34 Old 02-13-2011, 09:09 PM
Senior Member
 
JoJo Zzang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 585
 
Me, I'm usually seen driving around Academy and Powers Blvd. I am at the Air Force Academy and work part time as an Apple sales at Best Buy on Academy.

We all should meet up sometime for drinks.

2010 Limited Edition Synergy Green Camaro

JoJo Zzang is offline  
post #7 of 34 Old 02-13-2011, 09:12 PM
Senior Member
 
JoJo Zzang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 585
 
I know last year I was the 2nd person in Colorado state to own the Synergy model. The other person was in Denver. After a few months of driving my Camaro around I noticed a few more on the base. I got really annoyed when I drove on Peterson AFB that some Airman had a Synergy, probably a 2011... I wish the color was only for 2010. Haha... I like feeling special.

But, I'm ok with you having a Synergy SS Hulk.... You seem like a nice guy so I'll stop the hating.

2010 Limited Edition Synergy Green Camaro

JoJo Zzang is offline  
post #8 of 34 Old 02-14-2011, 07:32 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Pueblo, Co
Posts: 52
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCEADDiCTBOY View Post
I know last year I was the 2nd person in Colorado state to own the Synergy model. The other person was in Denver. After a few months of driving my Camaro around I noticed a few more on the base. I got really annoyed when I drove on Peterson AFB that some Airman had a Synergy, probably a 2011... I wish the color was only for 2010. Haha... I like feeling special.

But, I'm ok with you having a Synergy SS Hulk.... You seem like a nice guy so I'll stop the hating.
Thanks, life is to short to hate, Kill em with kindness, it drives them crazy.

It is nice ot have one of the special colors. On the other hand it is also hard to hide.

2011 Synenergy Green 2SS/RS Automatic
Hulk is offline  
post #9 of 34 Old 02-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Senior Member
 
JoJo Zzang's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Missouri
Posts: 585
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
Thanks, life is to short to hate, Kill em with kindness, it drives them crazy.

It is nice ot have one of the special colors. On the other hand it is also hard to hide.
Were you in the Springs area by chance yesterday?

2010 Limited Edition Synergy Green Camaro

JoJo Zzang is offline  
post #10 of 34 Old 02-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Newbie
 
aquarsss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3
 
Colorado Member-Colorado Springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
How many Colorado members do we have on here?
Just checking in. I'm in the Springs..work in CS Tech Center Area and at the AFA sometimes, but live out in the sticks of Falcon.

Rob
aquarsss is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome