Cruisin' for a cure this coming Saturday at OC Fairground - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Southwest Members HI, CA, NV, UT, AZ, NM, CO

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old 09-17-2012, 02:39 PM Thread Starter

Cruisin' for a cure this coming Saturday at OC Fairground

Hey all

Don't forget 'Cruisin' for a Cure' is on this coming Saturday at the OC Fairgrounds.

This event is designed to not only raise money and awareness of Prostate cancer, but also provides free screening for attendees.

They have referred over 1000 men to their doctors for further testing since 2001!

With over 3500 cars this is one of the best shows I have ever been to!

Come up and say hi at the STRUT / Paul Pfaff display.

Cruisin' for a Cure | Facebook

782.5rwhp 680 rwtq 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS, STRUT 22" Icon5 Rims & Grille Kit, Mahle Pistons, Manley Rods, Custom Comp Cam, ARP Bolts, Melling HV Oil Pump, Whipple SC, 3.5" Pulley, 8 Rib Pulley Kit, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Balancer, LT Headers, Borla 3" Exhaust, ADM Fuel Pump, 80lb/hr FIC Billet Tip Injectors, RX Monster Catch Can, CAI Intake, ADM Race Scoop, Mantic 9000 Series Clutch, Hurst Shifter, Eibach Springs. Motor built by PFAFF Engines. Fitted & tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 AM Thread Starter

Here are some shots from Cruisin for a Cure yesterday. I think they ended up with around 4000 cars!

http://photobucket.com/cruisinforacu...view=slideshow

782.5rwhp 680 rwtq 2011 Inferno Orange 2SS, STRUT 22" Icon5 Rims & Grille Kit, Mahle Pistons, Manley Rods, Custom Comp Cam, ARP Bolts, Melling HV Oil Pump, Whipple SC, 3.5" Pulley, 8 Rib Pulley Kit, Innovators West 10% Overdrive Balancer, LT Headers, Borla 3" Exhaust, ADM Fuel Pump, 80lb/hr FIC Billet Tip Injectors, RX Monster Catch Can, CAI Intake, ADM Race Scoop, Mantic 9000 Series Clutch, Hurst Shifter, Eibach Springs. Motor built by PFAFF Engines. Fitted & tuned by Cunningham Motorsports.

Last edited by Simon.w; 09-23-2012 at 10:43 AM.
post #3 of 5 Old 09-23-2012, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

My Camaro as part of the Pfaff Engines display.

My Whipple Shining in the sun

Can anyone else pick what's wrong with this picture: HINT ... it reminded me of a transvestite ... the label didn't match what was in the package!

I'm a GM man ... but this 55 F100 was the best built car at the show IMO

Last edited by Simon.w; 09-23-2012 at 11:02 AM.

post #4 of 5 Old 09-23-2012, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

Been a lot of years since I've changed a diaper ... but I'll never forget this color!

OK ... so you decide to spend hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars building a hotrod. At what point do you decide "It's going to be articulated and have a carousel horse bolted over the engine with eyes that glow from the spark"????????

Last edited by Simon.w; 09-25-2012 at 09:59 AM.
post #5 of 5 Old 09-23-2012, 11:13 AM Thread Starter

And at what point do you look at your classic chrome bumper Corvette and think "Hey ... let's turn this into a stretch limo"???? Some people don't deserve cars!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page