So I was checking out the other forum and saw this new thread the guys over there are holding this Sponsorship for the New MRR 228 wheel that I have been thinking about picking up.
Their looking for a Modified Camaro and since I'm still stock at the moment I don't think I'll qualify, but hopefully somewhere here will.
Heres the link to it
Attention: Highly Modified Camaro Owners: Full Wheel Sponsorship Offer & More.... - Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
I also copied the info down here as well
Good evening Camaro5 members.
We are looking for a highly modified Camaro to represent the New MRR 228 Wheels. The wheels are being offered in a Gloss Black and Graphite finishes and will be available in the 20x10 and 20x11 sizes. We are looking for a passionate enthusiast that likes to share their project build through local car shows/events, photo and video shoots, and involvement with the forums and social media channels. If this sounds sounds like your idea of fun, please contact us, we would love to hear from you.
We are offering the following as part of the Full Sponsorship:
- Full set of MRR 228 in the 20x10 & 20x11 setup
- Complimentary mounting hardware kit
- Professional Photography
- Professional Videography
- Need 4 Speed Motorsports Gift Pack
- Complimentary Installation services (Mount, Balance, Transfer of TPMS sensors)
Minimum Sponsorship Requirements:
- Located in the Southern California region.
- Vehicle would need to be made available for professional photo and video.
- Attend at least 3 shows, event, or car meets. The more the merrier.
How to submit your ride for Full Sponsorship consideration.
Post pictures of your vehicle on this thread, send them through private message, or email to [email protected]
Please be sure to include all modifications you have done to your vehicle. No modification is too big or too small, we love to read them all.