PJD Camaro - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Special Edition Camaro Discussion Synergy Series | Pace Cars | 45th Anniversary Camaro | Other Special Editions

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 Old 03-26-2012, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

PJD Camaro

Hey guys how many people saw American Chopper tonight? (3/26/12) PJD is doing a limited edition SC Camaro. They did not reveal price but said production is limited to 77. They are being produced by Trans American Muscle in Fl. Sorry no link at this time. Can't say that the car is my kind of thing but would make a nice show car.

2012 ZL1 sn 1691 Black 6mt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-27-2012, 01:31 AM

It's not really my style but kudo's to Jr. for branching out. I know Vinny is a HUGE F-body fan and I spent quite a long time last year at SEMA talking to him about all things LSX and he is a really cool guy and super down to earth for all the success and notoriety he has.

Last edited by [email protected]; 03-27-2012 at 01:39 AM.
post #3 of 12 Old 03-27-2012, 07:11 AM Thread Starter

Your talk probably helped with the blower and exhaust install he helped with He seems like a kewl guy.As for th car I wonder if they sealed the rivets after instal cause I would think that after a while they would leak ?

post #4 of 12 Old 03-27-2012, 08:37 AM

yep watched it and from what I saw all they did was repaint install some alum.panels ,supercharger,exhaust,wheels and recover the seats oh and a shifter all the stuff we have done or that are in the plans for many of us and I'm starting to dis-like the flat black paint on all these so-called mod-cars (west coast customs,PJD, ect..) now would I buy a PJD camaro (yes) just to put up but I still love to drive my rs/ss ....
post #5 of 12 Old 03-27-2012, 08:57 AM

Garage
I hate flat paint and the car is not my style, but I'm a big PJD fan. He has created some amazing bikes, but after seeing this car, I think he should stick to bikes.

Overall, it's not bad, but it's just not for me.

K&N Typhoon CAI * Flowmaster American Thunder cat-back exhaust * Hurst Short Throw Shifter * Black Phantom Grille * Pioneer AVH-P8400BH - Scosche Dash Kit - Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 - Rockford Fosgate T1000-1bdCP, T400-4, T1D215, T1692, T2652-S - SubThump 15" Camaro box - Dynamat Extreme - Stinger & Kicker RCA's - Monster, Tsunami, Streetwires, Scosche, and Kicker wiring - Stinger Distribution blocks - Tsunami Breakers - Tsunami and Rockford Fosgate set screw terminals
post #6 of 12 Old 03-27-2012, 09:05 AM Thread Starter

I agree. Glad he didn't use CF pieces. I feel the flat black entire car theme has run it's course as has CF.

post #7 of 12 Old 03-28-2012, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecross91 View Post
I agree. Glad he didn't use CF pieces. I feel the flat black entire car theme has run it's course as has CF.
What I would like to see is another blacked out Lowered Camaro.

You know those cool ones with black rims, tinted windows, tinted tail lights, blinker covers.

That would be so original. <sarcasm>

No, way too many of those out there.

When I first saw the Camaro pictures, I was like, I think Paul could do better than that. But I did wind up liking it more after seeing the show and seeing more angles like that. I think it was more like my highwing spoiler. If i went only by pictures, verses seeing it in person, I would have never gotten it.
post #8 of 12 Old 04-04-2012, 11:57 AM
ユキヒョウ

It's ok....I won't go running out to buy one, as it's not my cup o' tea
I agree, from the appearance standpoint, he could've & should've done a better job.

2019 1SS/1LE
post #9 of 12 Old 04-04-2012, 05:55 PM

Garage
It's not bad but I wouldn't want it . I think they should have air brushed the rivets !

2011 2SS/RS , summit white with IOM stripes .Flowmaster American Thunder catback exhaust.
post #10 of 12 Old 04-05-2012, 04:47 AM
Support MC & Troops

Nope.. I like the show & bikes but not the Camaro they did.. sorry, just doesn't do it for me !

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Getting way pumped up ..LOL(Never giving up !)

The all new Convertible (Born 1/11/11) !, Welcome to the Fleet !
SHADOW 2013 GBA 2SS/RS A6 Vert (2/13/14)
"FROST 2011 SIM LT1 A6 " FIRST VERT MOTM AUGUST 2013
*PROTESTING GM*
"GIVE ME MY13'IBM ZL1 vert GM!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page