2015 Commemorative Edition questions - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Special Edition Camaro Discussion Synergy Series | Pace Cars | 45th Anniversary Camaro | Other Special Editions

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 Old 04-22-2016, 07:49 PM Thread Starter

2015 Commemorative Edition questions

I'm new to 5th Gen Camaro's ... looking at a 2015 Commemorative Edition coupe. Seller says it has Ground Effects Package ... but I don't think he's talking about an option such as:
- Exterior Appearance Package
- Ground Effects Package

Here's a picture ... I am not sure if the body color chin spoiler is stock for a 2015 Commemorative or 2SS?
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/9/5/8...93334774_o.jpg

Also, if I am correct, the Commemorative Edition cannot come with either the Performance Package or 1LE Performance Suspension ... is that correct?

Thank you for your assistance.

Last edited by sdlong329; 04-22-2016 at 07:51 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-22-2016, 09:05 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
The car in the picture does not have the GM ground effects package but it does have the body-color front splitter that came on both the 2LT and 2SS Commemorative models.

The exterior features of the Commemorative Edition included unique 20-inch wheels; exclusive stripe; body-color front splitter; ZL1 rear spoiler; and Commemorative Edition fender emblems.

The package did not include (nor could you special order) any kind of performance package so you are correct on that one.
post #3 of 6 Old 04-22-2016, 10:41 PM

post #4 of 6 Old 04-23-2016, 09:36 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
The car in the picture does not have the GM ground effects package but it does have the body-color front splitter that came on both the 2LT and 2SS Commemorative models.
The exterior features of the Commemorative Edition included unique 20-inch wheels; exclusive stripe; body-color front splitter; ZL1 rear spoiler; and Commemorative Edition fender emblems.
The package did not include (nor could you special order) any kind of performance package so you are correct on that one.
Thank you! I did not think the car had a ground effects package. It also looks as though the "stripe" was removed ... hopefully it was a decal, and not a painted stripe.

Steven
post #5 of 6 Old 04-23-2016, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
Thanks! I saw that URL previously, but could not find the information about options ... other than building a new 2015 Camaro at Chevrolet.com.

Steven
post #6 of 6 Old 04-23-2016, 01:56 PM
Bully Proof

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdlong329 View Post
Thank you! I did not think the car had a ground effects package. It also looks as though the "stripe" was removed ... hopefully it was a decal, and not a painted stripe.

Steven
As far as I know GM has never painted any stripes on a Camaro at the factory...they are all vinyl...and easily replaceable if you want to put them back on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page