No drill front license plate brackets now available from JacFab! - Page 2 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Sponsor Sales / Group Purchases Advertisements, Sales and Group Purchase info from our sponsors.
For Paid-up ModernCamaro.com Sponsors Only.
Non-sponsor advertisements will be deleted.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 134 Old 11-01-2010, 04:49 PM

You should apply for a patent now so nobody can steal your idea.

Just sayin'

Oh, and these look really sweet. I wish I had a Camaro, I would buy one in a heartbeat.

"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants... and slide on the ice." Sidney Friedman

"A hero is made in the moment, not from questioning the past or fearing what's to come."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 134 Old 11-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Veteran Member

looks sharp. . . if I had to have a front plate this is what I would get.

post #13 of 134 Old 11-17-2010, 12:09 PM Thread Starter
JacFab.com

Thanks for all of the support so far guys! I'm down to 5 bent style, and still have the 2 flat.

It does look like I will be moving, tenatively my plane leaves on Dec. 1, so once these are gone, it may be a while before I have more available. As I mentioned, I'll have to source a new material supplier, powder coater, and water jet/laser cutter, so it may be a while. I thought about still having the work done here where I am now, but then the brackets would have to be shipped up to me adding more cost to the price, which I'm trying not to do, but when/if I find new sources where I'm going I can't say that they will be the same price as here, so odds are the price will change, I'll keep you all posted when I do have something figured out.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro
Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket, Dynomax Axleback, JacFab CAI System, JacFab HFC's, Bo White ported TB.

post #14 of 134 Old 01-19-2011, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
JacFab.com

Hey guys,

I'm established in my new residence, ready to get some of these moving again if anyone is interested? The next batch is currently under construction, but I still have 3 bent style, and 2 flat style available.

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro
2010 Camaro 1SS RJT w/ SIM Stripes; M6. 12.535 @ 112.33mph JacFab No-Drill front license plate bracket, Dynomax Axleback, JacFab CAI System, JacFab HFC's, Bo White ported TB.
post #15 of 134 Old 01-21-2011, 07:45 AM

I'd be interested in one for a V6 when they come out. Probably the bent style. Thanks.
post #16 of 134 Old 01-25-2011, 05:29 PM Thread Starter
JacFab.com

V6 and gm gfx brackets are in the design phase now. Check back periodically.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have sold out of all the bent style brackets. I should have another batch by the end of next week if all goes according to plan; I'm at the mercy of the material delivery truck right now.

And with that I do have the 2 flat style brackets still available. I originally made the flat style to please the people that didn't like the bent style. Unfortunately they are still here. I am not planning on making any more flat style brackets, so if you are interested in a flat style, now is the time to get one. Until the flat style brackets are gone I am offering them @ 20% off ($54.40) to modern camaro members!

post #17 of 134 Old 01-27-2011, 02:41 PM
Premium Member

Just linked this thread over on C5 to send someone looking for your product your way.

New customer for you = win!
Customer gets what he/she wants = win!
Annoy Tran witha MC link = WIN!

Tib

My Camaro History -
'71 Placer/India Gold, Z23
'95 Arctic White, T-tops, LT
'11 Summit White "Trek" 'Vert, 2SS/RS
post #18 of 134 Old 02-02-2011, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
JacFab.com

I see that, thanks Tiberious. Hopefully Tran doesn't catch onto it

After some research and asking some questions, I have determined that the current SS bracket will work on any v6 cars that have swapped to the SS front fascia. Good news for (some) of you v6 guys!!!

post #19 of 134 Old 02-04-2011, 07:19 AM

I want one of the bent style if you have any left.
post #20 of 134 Old 02-04-2011, 12:05 PM Thread Starter
JacFab.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
I want one of the bent style if you have any left.
PM ed you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page