Thoughts on the movie:Who have seen it!! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Transformers Movie - Bumblebee and more The new Camaro stars as the Autobot Bumblebee
In the Transformers series feature films.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 Old 07-02-2007, 09:03 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Thoughts on the movie:Who have seen it!!

Thought I would post this for a calling card to everyone that see's the movie. Not having 10 seperate posts about the movie and everyone can read the reviews all in one place.

Would like to know when you went?

What you thought of the new Camaro other transformers?

Also the most important part.

What your thoughts on the movie was:

:IMPORTANT:

THIS THREAD can and WILL CONTAIN

:SPOILERS!:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

With that said, How was Transformers???

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 07-02-2007, 09:39 PM

Would like to know when you went? July 2nd, 8 PM eastern

What you thought of the new Camaro other transformers? it was amazing. words can't do it justice

Also the most important part.

What your thoughts on the movie was: excellent, i will def see it sometime this week again . Michael Bay did a superd job with this. you can tell he had a clear vision of what he wanted to do.

Side notes: If you wonder how the 2nd Gen Camaro turns into the 5th gen, well the chick says "if he can turn into anything, why does he stay this ugly car" then bumblebee kicks them out and spots a 5th gen driving by and turns into the 5th gen.... I started a slow clap and everyone followed. OMG it was awesome. Then they were driving and just looking at the camaro ( i dont wanna sound like a little *****, but it was just overwhelming) i started to tear up at the eyes, cus i think in a couple years ill be in that

THIS MOVIE IS A+ BAD ASS

then after the movie, someone beat me to a clap but oh well.

*A Cars Only Purpose Is To Get From Point A to B. I Just Rather Get There In 13.2 @ 106
* Going Mustang Hunting... Be Back In 12 Seconds

www.fquick.com/Naute <---- That's Me

http://fn-fasttown.myminicity.com
post #3 of 26 Old 07-02-2007, 09:40 PM

SPOILERS AHEAD!

Well, I just got back from the 8:pm showing, and I have to say...
IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
I think I fell back in love with the Camaro all over again. BTW... BB kicked the Mustang's @$$, which was an awesome scene. Althought, I felt bad for Jaz in the end. The FX were awesome and it had a great balance of humor and drama, I plan on seeing it in the IMAX theater soon, which I must say will be unreal. I don't think anyone has any reason to be disappointed with this film.

*HINT* stay for the credits */HINT*

You can check on the rep...

...second to none

post #4 of 26 Old 07-02-2007, 10:39 PM

I just came from watching the movie, people... that is the best movie of this summer and any other season of this year and maybe a couple more years to come!!!!

I really enjoyed this movie, it was special for me. I want to see it again with even greater enthusiasm

What to say about BB? No words can describe how amazing was the scene of BB turning into the New 'MARO. It was GANSTA!!! He just saw it passing by in awesome style and then he turned into it. Everybody was screaming at the site!!!

I give a 100 stars to the film and please God, let them built the camaro faster!!!!
post #5 of 26 Old 07-03-2007, 10:08 PM

Just got back from seeing it saw it 7 central time. Ditto on all the above definately far above my own expectations. Poor Jaz I loved his 'tude. Definately can see a sequel given the way it ended. They made megatron live up to why he was called megatron that SOB was a monster. BB vs the Saleen . Prime straight up owned. Wife and kids Loved it as well she teared up the whole movie and the soundtrack was definately bad as well. Couldn't think of one thing that would possibly make it better.

I stayed for most of the credits and only saw the interviews and Starscream was there anything else? This is a spoiler thread anyway just want to make sure I didn't miss anything

2000 Red 1SC Z28 A4 - dead for now
2005 Black GTO M6 6.0 - Split daily driver
1987 Silver Fiero GT - Split daily driver
post #6 of 26 Old 07-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Supporting Super Moderator

I just got back from the movie. I don't know what you guys are thinking saying its A+. It was A+ times a million.

When the 5th gen Camaro first appeared it got a total theater applause and very loud cheer and even some standing. I believe there was not one person in the sold out audience that was dissapointed. It was like the best fireworks show ever. What a perfect film for the "4th of July". The sound effects were awsome. I loved the burst of bass that just shook the room. Wow Wow Wow. It was awsome. I will see it again and I will buy the Blu Ray of it.

1998 Camaro A4 7.06 @ 96.5 MPH NA 1.47 best 60ft
2010 Camaro Tube Chassis work in progress
post #7 of 26 Old 07-04-2007, 12:16 AM

Just saw it, OMG it was excellent. Best Camaro movie yet!!!!!! Bumblee Bee's burnout was killer.

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #8 of 26 Old 07-04-2007, 12:17 AM

Oh I think I want a Yellow 5th gen with black stripes, I don't know where I came up with this idea.

2010 Camaro RS SS LS3 (Bumble Bee) Vin#192 & 8 others made by GM and one Christine
post #9 of 26 Old 07-04-2007, 12:32 AM

"Transformers" grabs $8.8 million at box office
http://www.reuters.com/article/enter...27831420070704

"By Gregg Kilday
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Transformers," director Michael Bay's screen interpretation of the Hasbro toy line, rolled into theaters Monday and quickly amassed $8.8 million in North America.
Those returns came from screenings that ran from 8 p.m. in 3,050 theaters.
Although the DreamWorks production played only evening performances, its Monday number topped that of the day's No. 2 film, "Ratatouille," by more than $1 million and more than doubled the day's grosses for 20th Century Fox's competing action movie "Live Free or Die Hard."
Figures for "Transformers" first full day of performances on Tuesday -- when the film rolls into more than 4,000 theaters -- will be released on Wednesday."

Most all the reviews I read before I seen the movie were bad. How the he** could they give so many bad reviews. They need to be fired.

Last edited by brandonppr; 07-04-2007 at 12:39 AM.
post #10 of 26 Old 07-04-2007, 12:48 AM

Also did you hear the reference to Armageddon? Someone says something like "omg this is like 100 times better than Armageddon".

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page