BumbleBee Camaro spotted! - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Transformers Movie - Bumblebee and more The new Camaro stars as the Autobot Bumblebee
In the Transformers series feature films.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 Old 08-18-2007, 03:38 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 49
 
BumbleBee Camaro spotted!

You guys may have already seen this video but, here it is:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL_V2...elated&search=


You'll laugh when she tells her friends that Iron Hide is Optimus Prime.
XtremeBowtie is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 08-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Naute's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Pittsgrove, NJ
Posts: 742
 
hahaha still a cool vid tho


*A Cars Only Purpose Is To Get From Point A to B. I Just Rather Get There In 13.2 @ 106
* Going Mustang Hunting... Be Back In 12 Seconds


www.fquick.com/Naute <---- That's Me

http://fn-fasttown.myminicity.com
Naute is offline  
post #3 of 11 Old 08-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Moderator
 
Z28 Autobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,774
 
Yea..its funny..I was like WTF..then someone on the respond section, well actually alot of people said what I thought.

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Z28 Autobot is offline  
 
post #4 of 11 Old 08-19-2007, 02:28 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Oh a day in the life of a Californian. Transormers everywhere. Lol. I would kill for a chance to have been there with my camera.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #5 of 11 Old 08-19-2007, 05:19 AM
Moderator
 
Z28 Autobot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,774
 
at least you would of known who was who

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
Z28 Autobot is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 08-19-2007, 03:12 PM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
It's blasphemy to mistake anyone else for Optimus Prime. Even a bot as cool as Ironhide. She should be given to Megatron to toy with.


Ahhh...she can be spared just for sharing her lunch break with us and making me jealous. I saw Devastator/Brawl tonight. There'll be a tank display on base tomorrow and a friend and I went over a little while ago just to look at the M1 Abrams. It looks so much larger on film. I'm still searching for Bonecrusher and waiting for Blackout to show up. No such luck yet. Lol. Yes, I'm that easily entertained here.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #7 of 11 Old 08-19-2007, 05:35 PM
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
It's blasphemy to mistake anyone else for Optimus Prime. Even a bot as cool as Ironhide. She should be given to Megatron to toy with.


Ahhh...she can be spared just for sharing her lunch break with us and making me jealous. I saw Devastator/Brawl tonight. There'll be a tank display on base tomorrow and a friend and I went over a little while ago just to look at the M1 Abrams. It looks so much larger on film. I'm still searching for Bonecrusher and waiting for Blackout to show up. No such luck yet. Lol. Yes, I'm that easily entertained here.
One thing that might make it look bigger is that fricking HUGE hedge-cutter on the front of it in the movie.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 08-20-2007, 01:57 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
One thing that might make it look bigger is that fricking HUGE hedge-cutter on the front of it in the movie.
And the second weapons mount on top of the turret as well as the howitzer tip on the main cannon.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 08-20-2007, 07:52 AM
Veteran Member
 
Luwinkle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 10,420
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlegend View Post
And the second weapons mount on top of the turret as well as the howitzer tip on the main cannon.
Those too, I was too busy being awe-inspired by the movie to remember every single hollywood-ization to the M1 .



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Clarkson
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, with a supercharger, air goes in, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Luwinkle is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 08-21-2007, 02:21 AM
Veteran Member
 
urbanlegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Virgina Beach
Posts: 1,039
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luwinkle View Post
Those too, I was too busy being awe-inspired by the movie to remember every single hollywood-ization to the M1 .
I get to see the movie for free, so I've seen it more than most. Rumor on seibertron.com is that it's opening up in IMAX on Sep 21st. I get back to the states around that time. I'm sooooooooooo going to watch it on IMAX.

Still a wannabe.
urbanlegend is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome