Modern Camaro Forums banner

My favorite scene

5K views 32 replies 14 participants last post by  Z28 Autobot 
#1 ·
Personally, this is my favorite scene in the movie. :cool:

:D

#15 ·
CJP..

Lets do some background on her in the movie. She knows cars ( except for the editing mistake that gave BB a sweet engine when they popped the hood, that shot was added later) But in the movie shes supposed to know cars...alot more than Sam..and probably knows cars and expects more..so to her it is a peice of crap..and truthfully he was a POS..the paint the bodywork the stinkbeetle stance. Something one of the HS Elite jock/preppy/popular would not want to be caught in..Fox was that in the movie...Sam was not the popular kid..heck she did not even know him...

And she had a point. this advanced alien robot that can transform into anything they need to hide and blend in transforms into that Camaro??
Jazz knew what he wanted, Iron Hide and Ratchet..even Prime..

Taking a line From Hot Rod in the first movie:
"If your gonna ride Danno..Ride in Style!!"

now if your 67 and your 98 are nice cars and she said that then yes thats shallow..but an honest observation to the owner of this robot..and she got her answer..he changed into something that really boosted Sams "gonna get some" points.something with style .a 5th gen Camaro.

and something tells me if you had a gf like Megan Fox I really dont think you would be kicking her out of the car for an honest observation if your 76 was really a POS that turned into an autobot..the situation and the dialouge fit the movie and the scenes perfectly..and if it was not for her..then we would not see the 5thgen in the movie...:patriot: :rotflmao::cool:

#22 ·
Thats what I am thinking. ;)

Like I said before if your car is a pos like bumblebee was and you kicked her out?? Whos the one with the problem? Shes stating the obvious.

and really you would kick her out???

I mean you can fix your car up any time..but the "body work" is already done with this girl ;)

here is some reminders :D

But if she still said it after he rolled up as the 5th gen..then she can get curb side to go... ;)

#24 ·
Good Points...

Z28 Autobot, it all comes down to respect.
Your breakdown of the movie is good.
However, the Camaro just got done saving their lives, and she runs her mouth like that??? Listen, he's not pretty, but she got kicked out on good principle. As far as my love life goes, I went to photograph BumbleBee in Dallas this weekend, and met a lovely hot blonde and spent an extra couple of days with her. ;) Oh, and she is a Ford rep at car shows. Hehehe

I'm showing her the way, the truth, and the life. :D

#25 ·
Z28 Autobot, it all comes down to respect.
Your breakdown of the movie is good.
However, the Camaro just got done saving their lives, and she runs her mouth like that??? Listen, he's not pretty, but she got kicked out on good principle. As far as my love life goes, I went to photograph BumbleBee in Dallas this weekend, and met a lovely hot blonde and spent an extra couple of days with her. ;) Oh, and she is a Ford rep at car shows. Hehehe

I'm showing her the way, the truth, and the life. :D

Showing her a bit of that ol' "Shock and Awe", eh? ;)

#28 ·
lol Sam unlocked the door man here take a look

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LYHG0U24Mi0

18 seconds in someone pops a lock..and opens the door..

and yea hes still a POC..and sure every car has potential..maybe a diamond in the ruff??
But see as any self respecting robot that has the ability to replicate and form they choose he went and did what would of taked Sam years to do..
Old needed body work Camaro to brand new 5th gen..not bad for 4 grand ;):roxor::eek:

I still think BB did it to help Sam get in her pants..

and is that not one of the missions of Camaro..to get the hot girl? ;)
and he did that with style :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.