Old Bumblebee clone builders, DETAIL PICTURES HERE OF ACTUAL CAR.. - Page 2 - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Transformers Movie - Bumblebee and more The new Camaro stars as the Autobot Bumblebee
In the Transformers series feature films.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 Old 01-22-2012, 10:38 PM

i have a 75 that i am building as the "clean" bumble bee, its a type lt, putting a .0040 over 327 with comp cam, weiand intake, holley 600 carb, steel crank, and 700r4 trans, posi rear end, b&m ratchet shifter, will have the cowl molded into the hood, 5 point seats, roll cage ect. and to top it all off i had a giant autobots sticker made in yellow that says "custom faded" underneath. one downfall is parts are extreemely rare here in colorado, any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 01-23-2012, 08:42 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by supraguyscotty View Post
At Hollywood Star Cars Museum in Gatlinburg, TN where Bumblebee is, you can have your picture made sitting in any of the cars they have on display. So I HAD TO! What an awesome feeling to sit in something like that!

Here's me in a few different shots sitting in the car that I finally got around to scanning...

Scotty
Yeah I see that Every yr we go to Gatlinburg on our Annual Bike Trip... Didn't know they let U sit in them..

Retired US Air Force & Loving Life!!!
2012 Corvette "Centennial Edition" Coupe
2012 Grand Sport 3LT
post #13 of 14 Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supraguyscotty View Post
At Hollywood Star Cars Museum in Gatlinburg, TN where Bumblebee is, you can have your picture made sitting in any of the cars they have on display. So I HAD TO! What an awesome feeling to sit in something like that!

Here's me in a few different shots sitting in the car that I finally got around to scanning...

Scotty
Nice to see the old Bumblebee getting some looks and appreciation.

post #14 of 14 Old 12-16-2014, 04:43 AM

Hello and thanks for the great pix! Does anyone know the correct tire sizes? Hard to see in the pix but it looks like 225/60 15 on the front and 295/50 15 on the rear... But I have really old eyes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page