Special Edition DVD - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
Transformers Movie - Bumblebee and more The new Camaro stars as the Autobot Bumblebee
In the Transformers series feature films.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 08:41 AM Thread Starter
See You On Course

Special Edition DVD

Anyone heard about the Special Edition DVD? Supposedly the case comes off and transforms into Optimus Prime. I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 08:59 AM
Veteran Member

Try Target. I believe it's a Target exclusive.

Still a wannabe.
post #3 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
See You On Course

I was going there tomorrow anyways (1 mile from my house), so Cool!

2010 Stock IBM 2SS/RS

I found $80 in my jeans pocket. The kid in me said "buy nerf guns and candy!" But then the adult in me said "buy vodka, nerf guns and candy!"

post #4 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 06:35 PM

Additional information........and yes, this is a Target exclusive......along with the 2-pack Bumblebee Evolution of a Hero set......

http://www.allspark.com/news/detaile...-20071011.html
post #5 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple

Now I know where I'm gonna go to buy the DVD!

2001 Camaro Z28 H/C/I LH6 A4 3.42

Like ModernCamaro.com on Facebook!
post #6 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM

Well, here's a complete list of all of the special deals related to the Transformers DVD:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?p=1656312

post #7 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 08:57 PM

i have the dvd today...................
post #8 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 09:06 PM

I'm actually looking for stores in the area that might be selling it at Midnight tonight.

post #9 of 21 Old 10-15-2007, 09:12 PM

lol..wonder how long these special editions will be around..I have enough to pick up one maybe every week..

but what to do with the extra opened DVD's??

1994 Z28 Autobot

I would like to thank the person that came up with these fine avatar and signature's.
post #10 of 21 Old 10-16-2007, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z28 Autobot View Post
lol..wonder how long these special editions will be around..I have enough to pick up one maybe every week..

but what to do with the extra opened DVD's??
What do you want with all those copies? Are you doing it for the BB entry information? If so, you don't need it. All you need is:

www.chevy.com/camaro and here's some of the fine print that should stir some conversation......

THREE (3) GRAND PRIZES/ARV: 2009 Chevrolet Camaro – Transformers Bumblebee Replica Edition-(ARV/MSRP: $40,000). This replica will be a production-version Camaro modified to resemble the exterior of Bumblebee, as seen in Transformers: The Movie. Specialty enhancements/design upgrades may not be covered by the GM New Vehicle Limited Warranty. Grand Prize vehicles will not be available for delivery until 2009. Winners must take delivery of vehicle within thirty (30) days of notice of availability from GM-selected dealer near each winner’s residence, and each will be solely responsible for sales tax, registration, license, title and insurance fees and cost of any additional optional equipment not provided with Grand Prize vehicle. Grand Prize vehicles’ APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV) is based on forecasted 2009 Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of a base model Chevrolet Camaro. Winners must a have valid driver’s license from jurisdiction of residence and proof of insurance to take delivery. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. Each winner will be responsible for all taxes (not limited to federal, state, provincial, local and/or income) on Grand Prize and if a U.S. resident will be required to provide, to Administrator, his/her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Administrator will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the fair market value of any prize awarded to a U.S. resident.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page