Haddad Motorsports Premeir Magnacharger Dealer for your 5th Gen
We are pleased to announce that it wont be long now until we start seeing our first batch of Magnacharger TVS 2300 Superchargers for the 5th Generation Camaro. We are a stones throw away from Magnacharger and have developed a fantastic dealer relationship with their company over the past years so we will be the first to have these systems on the shelf. The TVS is hands down the best way to add 100+ drivable horsepower to your Camaro.
Using the same 6th generation roots type technology as the new ZR1 corvette the TVS 2300 will be the supercharger of choice for any street driven 5th gen camaro. The new technology allows the TVS 2300 to be quieter and more efficient then previous generation PD superchargers. Have the best of both worlds with turbocharger like power and the reliability of a self contained roots type supercharger. Just take a look at what we were able to accomplish with our shop Pontiac G8 using the TVS 2300's baby brother the TVS 1900.
This is a simple setup consisting of TVS 1900 8psi + Long Tube Headers + Custom true dual 3" exhaust system
Look how flat that torque curve is!
Using this setup our shop G8 ran high 11 second 1/4 mile passes shaving 2 full seconds off its stock time. HERE
So when you are looking to pull the trigger on the best power mod for your 5th gen Camaro Look no further then Haddad Motorsports for the best customer support and most competitive pricing.
We've been tuning since 1995 and were the first shop to tune a G8.
We have two in house tuners and a dynapack dyno. Not to mention a myriad of test equipment such as temperature probes, pressure probes, and oscilloscopes.
90% of our work is GM based (GTO's, G8's, corvettes, camaros, cadilac, etc.). The other 10% are usually one off monstrosities. (sand rails, boats, twin engine roadsters, etc.)