www.magnaflowplus.com - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
V8 Engine Discussion 6.2L LS3/L99 V8 | Exhaust | Ignition | Induction | Intakes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 06-09-2009, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

www.magnaflowplus.com

I ordered my system from HERE. I asked Don about a group buy and he said we could do one if I can get 12+ people to buy! It doesn't matter if they are all the same system; as long as they are for the 2010 Camaro. They will ship on July 1st so Pre-Ordering is a good idea.

The V6 pricing and info will be on the site tonight. The Group Buy discount will be 15% off of the "Your Price" on the website and it will include FREE GROUND!! This is a huge offer! If you're interest send an email to [email protected] with the part # you're interested in along with your contact information. In the title put 5thGen GB.

Here are the differences between the "Street Series" and "Comp Series" Cat-Backs. The Street Series has mufflers and the Comp Series does not. These systems will be offered in Cat-Back as well as Axle-Back versions. Magnaflow makes the best exhaust on the market for performance and sound. I've run there products on all of my cars and trucks including my 73' RS/Z28 1000 RWHP Open Road Race Camaro.

Kind regards,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 06-09-2009, 04:56 PM Thread Starter

The sound will be comparable to a 6.2L G8 with Magnaflow; Video 1 and Video 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page