Performance mod ??? - ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts
V8 Engine Discussion 6.2L LS3/L99 V8 | Exhaust | Ignition | Induction | Intakes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 07-26-2009, 12:44 PM Thread Starter

Performance mod ???

So i don't have my SS yet... but after a good 10 or 15K miles I plan on modding it a bit. So my question is... Fastlane's Stage II or LMR's Street Stalkeer or Slayer packages?? Basically anyone who has seen these packages in action, what do you think? I live in Dallas and I think that a trip to Houston is what I'm gonna have to do. but what do y'all think?

hope someone hasn't already asked this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Veteran Member

I like the Street Stalker pkg myself, but I think this will come down to personal preference on how much HP you want to gain and how big the wallet is, as usual

I'll be lookin at making this same move, but my mod point will be at 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first

2SS/RS, CGM, A6, Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger
My latest dyno: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjrLR0N12B4
post #3 of 4 Old 07-26-2009, 03:13 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX_SS View Post
I like the Street Stalker pkg myself, but I think this will come down to personal preference on how much HP you want to gain and how big the wallet is, as usual

I'll be lookin at making this same move, but my mod point will be at 3 years or 36,000 miles, whichever comes first
I hear you on that. so far LMR is the one i like so far and my wallet isn't exactly fat either so hear you on waiting a bit. But im not getting any warranty from the dealership. I've always had a warranty on all my cars but never used them. so this time I'm just gonna do without.

post #4 of 4 Old 07-27-2009, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRT SS View Post
So i don't have my SS yet... but after a good 10 or 15K miles I plan on modding it a bit. So my question is... Fastlane's Stage II or LMR's Street Stalkeer or Slayer packages?? Basically anyone who has seen these packages in action, what do you think? I live in Dallas and I think that a trip to Houston is what I'm gonna have to do. but what do y'all think?

hope someone hasn't already asked this.
Before making the trip out to Houston you should check with Andy over at ADM in lewisville. They are just off I-35E and Main St. He's got good prices and from what I've seen he knows his stuff. He is also the one that just put a LS7 in an '10 Camaro.

I'm not saying "Don't go to LMR". I'm just saying you should check out ADM first before making your decision.

-1969 SS Convertible (real SS with factory A/C) Mariner Blue - 350/5-speed. Owned since November 1985.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/Gloss White Extended stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS | Magnaflow 3" cat-back | ADM tune (411 hp / 412 tq) | Halltech | MGW w/Race Knob | Spohn Trailing Arms | Hotchkis | TRS HID projectors | VMax ported TB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ModernCamaro.com - 5th Generation Camaro Enthusiasts forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page