Modern Camaro Forums banner

MBRP Exhaust

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  SIN R G 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I just bought a Black 2011 2SS/RS M6 about 2 weeks ago. I love this car. I ordered an MBRP Catback Exhaust (T304) earlier this week. Just looking for any other opinions for those who may already have it installed. I just couldn't wait!

#2 ·
I have the MBRP cat back on my SS M6. I love it. It has been on the car for about a year now and I think it sounds even better now!
Your going to be looking for overpasses to drive under and tunnels to drive through so you can get on it!
Enjoy! And post up some pics and video when it's done!;)

Check out "MBRP 2010 Camaro" on you tube

#3 ·
I got an MBRP T304 for L99 from GMPD but it's still in the box yet. Haven't had time to install it, but should have it done for BBOMG. Or maybe not...depends on what time I can devote to it. So many spring cleaning jobs I've been assigned by the "warden".

#12 ·
Can't wait to hear more on this. I have had my MBRP exhaust sitting in the garage all winter, and it is being installed April 15. I got the square tips which will fit in the GFX that is being painted and installed today. I pick it up tomorrow... Can't Wait To See It!

#13 ·
Well the GFX is installed as well as the MBRP exhaust and what a difference in looks and sound. I love the deep rumble of the exhaust. My only complaint is that you sure notice the AFM kicking in and out now. I now know why guys are tuning it out, I am considering Kooks headers later this summer so the AFM will be gone then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.