Modern Camaro Forums banner

exhaust

4K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  kc0cmj 
#1 ·
my friend bought a 2010 ss and whats me to figure out what exhaust he should get.

he wont do anything that will void the warranty so does that rule out longtubes all together? He wants to go longtubes if he can do that without voiding it.

He doesnt want to spend a whole lot so which brands have the best cost to quality ratio. He wants to do full exhaust so i need to know about everything from the headers to the mufflers.

Thanks in advance for any help.

#3 ·
And here are some pics of that bad boy.....

Land vehicle Chevrolet camaro Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Tree Natural environment Branch Plant Water

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Chevrolet camaro

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Sedan

And that happened on the 9th day after i drove it off the lot.

So yea, it's getting out of the shop in a few weeks, and I'm looking to get new exhaust from the motor back...but I've got to keep the warranty. As you can see, I don't have the best luck in the world.

Thanks for any info....

#4 ·
Go to the dealership and check out the exhausts they have. i think they have like 3 or so to choose from and if u buy it from them and have them install it doesn't void the warranty. As for the price range i think they are along the lines of 900-1400. Or... you can just go all out and get Borla long tube headers and Atak exhaust like me and say F@#K the warranty! lol

#5 ·
KOOKs or American Racing Headers and then listen to someones exhaust at a show and go from there.

Tons of threads here, try searching.

#6 ·
Work with your dealer. They'll tell you what's OK and what's not.

#9 ·
Do an internet search and look for SOLO they are in new york good product at a good price.

#10 ·
Ebay doesn't make anything. They are an auction website. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.