Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ModernCamaro.com Founder / Former Camaro Disciple
11,842 Posts
The LS3 is proving itself already! :thumbsup:

It responds to mods extremely well too, something like 460+rwhp with just headers, a cold air kit, and a tune.

:cool:

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wanna see this motor in the new Camaro!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts

It responds to mods extremely well too, something like 460+rwhp with just headers, a cold air kit, and a tune.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really wanna see this motor in the new Camaro!!!!!!
those mods in my crappy old civic would have got me maybe 15 hp, 80rhwp gains from maybe $2500 worth of mods is well worth the price!

there really is no replacement for displacement.:roxor:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts

460rwhp with a few bolt ons:eek: Very sweet. I can't imagine heads/cam on top of that:eek:

·
Registered
742 Posts

thats GM's engine for ya. i hope it reaches it's way into the camaro's engine bay ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts

y u act like dont alredy know?
;)

·
8,984 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::bowdown:

·
Registered
332 Posts
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:LS3
This is going to be great. I already know my first mods.

·
Registered
332 Posts

Where are u gettin all this info? Share with us or me...

·
Registered
742 Posts
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:LS3
This is going to be great. I already know my first mods.
dont we all. im sure we all have a list home with the pricing of our first handful of mods:lol:

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
I like to see a Fast intake developed for that thing. See 480rwhp prolly without a cam.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts