Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished checking out Dodges site and they have the "Build your 09 Challenger" thingy up. So I built a Challenger R/T Base V-8 was just over $29k and with minor options mine came in at $31190, which I didn't think was a bad price. Now, we've all seen the rumors/guesses, that for the Camaro to be a hit that it'd have to come in between the Mustang GT and the Challenger. Anybody wanna take a stab at what the base price on our V-8 Camaro's gonna start at? Since the R/T is starting at the 29's would I be out of line at a guess of $27k for the V-8 Camaro? Too high? Low?

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
27 28 sounds reasonable. Mustangs around my area base at 27K and dodge is known form being more expensive than most.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's sorta what I was figuring. Now we've all seen it here to figure the Camaro a little over the mustang GT, but which one? The regular 09 Mustang GT base is $26425., Premium GT's base is $28375.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see they've got (at least to me:)) a real sharp looking blue that's pretty close to the "Petty" blue SRT that they auctioned off awhile ago. Don't get me wrong, the Challenger is a nice looking car, but I don't want a boat I want a car. And from what I've seen of the Camaro it looks roughly the size of a Mustang and that's the size I'm looking for.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I built myself a fully loaded V6 model Challenger, and it only came to 27,990, so I'm thinking 28-29 will be a reasonable assumption for a fully loaded 300-hp DI V6 (if the rumors are true)

My fingers are crossed

1 - 9 of 9 Posts