Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is pretty much worthless for actual times but as far as some good guesstimates go, how fast do you think a sc ls3 camaro would run in a quarter mile. Say it weighs 3800 lbs. Stock gears.

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
I would guess somewhere in the 11's. I really have no idea though, it depends on a lot of things.

·
Registered
328 Posts
yup

I would guess somewhere in the 11's. I really have no idea though, it depends on a lot of things.
I agree 11's. Maybe 10's with racing slicks :patriot:

·
Registered
742 Posts
maybe it's me, but i wouldnt spend 5k on a supercharger kit and not spend the $$$ to cam and head it.

but what the hell, ill say a nicely modded ls3 will def hit low 11's or even break 10's.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Well if a GTO on slicks can break 10s, I would prolly like to try full bolt-on/and cam, DRs, and some nitrous to make 10s. With the potential of the LS3, its does great to NA mods.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
10's in a GTO on slicks?

I'm going to guess the Camaro with an LS3 would be in the mid 12 range low 12 on DR's. LS3 Vettes aren't hitting 11's stock unless I have missed something.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
A supercharged 05 LS2 vette was putting down 485 rwhp, thats more than the ZO6. Guestimations on that puts it in the 10s. I dont see any reason why the LS3 wouldnt be creeping around the looooow 11s. The vette now has a G1 cam and putting down 540 rwhp. He wont take it to the track :(
Still running stock clutch is prolly the reason.

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
10's in a GTO on slicks?

I'm going to guess the Camaro with an LS3 would be in the mid 12 range low 12 on DR's. LS3 Vettes aren't hitting 11's stock unless I have missed something.
Sorry, I meant to add it was on 150 shot.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts