Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my personal opinion I think the camaro will be able to run 12.5's in the quarter mile stock, I ran a 12.7 with just catback and a intake in my firebird with street tires so lets just say the exhaust and such give me 40 horse power, I have 102k on the tripometer so it is most likely losing more so if my estimates 355 horsepower and 385 torq with 3500 pound puts me at 12.5 the camaro should be able to run a little better with 422 horse 408 torque and maybe 2-300 poundsore. the reason I am saying this is because of the suspension

So my guess is 12.5 if I am right you all have to give me 5$ :D

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Maybe with a little performance tweaks... after getting the catback

a whole entire 5 dollars? i dunno bout that one. that's a whole lotta green we're talkin here.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Maybe with a little performance tweaks... after getting the catback

a whole entire 5 dollars? i dunno bout that one. that's a whole lotta green we're talkin here.
he's right:confused:

·
Registered
6 Posts
it will run in the 12s.
base vette with that drive train is good for 12.5 stock, a little better with a good driver.

with the extra weight, you will probably need some bolt ons to break 12.5.

you will have horsepower to weight on the challenger SRT, laugh at mustang gts, mach1s, and bullits. stock for stock the GT500 shelby will be tough to beat.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Dunno if I care much about doing a 1/4 mile THAT quick in my 2010 SS next Spring...might spill my Starbucks Latte all over my nice new black leather... :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
Do we want our new 5th gen to be that fast??..............................:roxor:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts