Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One year ago today I picked Daisy up from Classic in Grapevine (THANKS ERIC, ALWAYS) and drove her home in the POURING rain... It was love at first sight, and obsession upon first drive. She has changed so much, from a pretty girl into a sexy beast (haha, I crack myself up). Boasting AAC Lights, Airaid CAI, MRT V2 exhaust, Billet Anything pedals, Embroidered headrests, a Barton shifter, a Sinister hood with custom paint and come next Wednesday BMR Springs and Sways she has really changed. She has been to the East to New Orleans and Georgia, and this year she will explore the West. She is now well seasoned with a generous 18.806 miles on her. I love all the people I have met because of this car, I never imagined my life would be like this, a tiny part in a nationwide family. I love my H-Town family, what a blast they are. I will never forget the moments I have had in this car and will never forget all the people I met because of her.
So Happy Birthday Daisy, here is to many more years and MANY more mods!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Happy Birthday! Isn't it amazing how long a few months wait seemed before you got your Camaro and how short the year after you got it was?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts