1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
o yeah, i read that this morning, complete load of BS.. A4 sucks.. i dunno why people like them so much, they look like the kind of car an arrogant person would drive.. fugly in my opinion.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
:)(Fit): Okay we do need a great small hatch that's fun to drive and affordable But NOT made by toyota or wearing the destroyed Cobalt name.

:angry:(Tiguan): Thinking you can charge an entry level car at Premium prices. Yep. We should do that. idiots.

:((Infiniti EX)(???) It's basically a G35 hatch. What's weird is- while it's a good idea, American's don't like hatches. (Sales booming in Japan while dwindling here.)

:angry:(Honda Insight): Ah yes, make another Prius competitor and hear the endless shouts of vaporware, and for Americans copying the Kamm-Back shape from the 1930's. IMO, I say we're better off without one.

:p(Audi A4)
Yet strong engineering, slick interiors, and edgy design cues like the "eyeliner" LED lights that accentuate the headlamps have made the A4 a top-shelf alternative to more commonplace luxury sedans.
I guess the CTS doesn't have edgy design like Cadillac's heritage Vertical-stacked Tail Lamps or even carrying out a V-Shaped theme throughout the interior. I bet the interior isn't better designed than the A4's and also comes with more features....

:D(MX-5). Yes I agree after the death of Saturn and Pontiac, we need another fun small two-seater to compete with the Miata. Maybe some time GM will realize this.

:mad:(Volkswagen GTI)
It's not just a muscle car
:lol:
it's a poor man's race car,
:rotflmao:
The Chevy Cobalt SS is a GTI imitator, but it's based on a middling economy car and isn't nearly as refined. Keep trying.
Because the GTI isn't based on the Golf. IDIOT.

:cool:(Hyundai Genesis): We don't need 5-series features at a 3-series price, but the CTS takes care of that. (though it may be a few inches smaller);)

:no:(Subaru Forester) Chevy Equinox is bigger, faster, better looking, gets more MPG, and costs only about 2K more. Who'd pay 2K extra for a better car?
:hello:

/rant

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:agree::agree:

Thanks tagline, you pretty much summed up what I wanted to say...I just didn't feel like typing all that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Seriously since when has an A4 ever been considered "top-shelf" or "luxury". I guess they no longer offer the performance 1.8L engine :lol:

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
:no:(Subaru Forester) Chevy Equinox is bigger, faster, better looking, gets more MPG, and costs only about 2K more. Who'd pay 2K extra for a better car?
Suburu Forester is the designated driver's party wagon; the buddy who gets volunteered to drive you and your stoned friends back from Dead concerts.

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Audi A4 = WEAK. for those who couldn't afford an A6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts