Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ordered a camaro! ss/rs, a6, yellow, power sunroof, export version :D

she is allready produced and on her way to a local dealer. he will ship her directly to the coast where she gets on the ship. from there she gets a nice cruise over the atlantic. arrived in bremerhafen she has to be transported to zurich and should be there in 12 weeks and i can't wait to see her!!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
that's freaking awsome that they are getting it to you that fast. big congrats and can't wait for pics

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hello from Alabama and welcome to :5go: Congrats on your order it will be well worth the wait... Be prepared to get alot of stares and looks and plenty of thumbs up :thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its the biggest city from switzerland with a population of 800k. i know this is nothing compared to your big cities :) my dealer has his shop there and i have just 20 minutes to get there.
as soon as i have my camaro i'll teach you some geographics form europe cause i'll drive to every country and post pictures here ;)

·
Registered
262 Posts
its the biggest city from switzerland with a population of 800k. i know this is nothing compared to your big cities :) my dealer has his shop there and i have just 20 minutes to get there.
as soon as i have my camaro i'll teach you some geographics form europe cause i'll drive to every country and post pictures here ;)
With some of the very narrow streets they have in Europe I hope that beast fits. :lol:

Might wanna get the 3M protection for the sides. ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
the streets shouldnt be any problem but the parking lots scares me because they are really small compared to yours.

what is a 3M protection?

·
Registered
72 Posts
i ordered a camaro! ss/rs, a6, yellow, power sunroof, export version :D

she is allready produced and on her way to a local dealer. he will ship her directly to the coast where she gets on the ship. from there she gets a nice cruise over the atlantic. arrived in bremerhafen she has to be transported to zurich and should be there in 12 weeks and i can't wait to see her!!!

If you're ride is going to the east coast of the U.S. then loading on a vessel heading to Bremerhaven...99% chance my company will be the ones moving it across the ocean. If you can get the vessel/voyage info from your dealer, I'll be glad to track your shipment for you and pass along the word to handle with care as this is prized cargo. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
If you're ride is going to the east coast of the U.S. then loading on a vessel heading to Bremerhaven...99% chance my company will be the ones moving it across the ocean. If you can get the vessel/voyage info from your dealer, I'll be glad to track your shipment for you and pass along the word to handle with care as this is prized cargo. :thumbsup:
..What. No photo record of the Camaro's boat ride?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts