Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
5thGen Supporter ^_^
145 Posts
That is amazing! I hope the Camaro can bring Chevrolet and GM back to good standings financially. Although it is just one car, it is one hell of a car that, in my opinion, could turn around all the bad luck that GM has had.

·
Registered
11 Posts

13,500 and they're guaranteed by september right?

That's 2,250/month. 75 a day. Does anyone know what the plant's capacity to churn them out is?

·
8,984 Posts

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
****. Lemme guess. 13,499 of them are RS's?:lol:

The other one=DET MSCL :rotflmao:
Hey! I resemble that comment... :angry:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I wonder what the numbers add up to in $$$$? I was guessing around 3 million $$$ if they go for approximately 25K each, however, since so many are SS then that figure would be substantially higher, but even still, not enough to make much of a dent in the GM future. Just trying to be realistic. First year enthusiasm should garner a lot of sales, let's hope the general can keep that rolling and off some less expensive options to the masses as well. I would guess that the younger set, as Jay Leno said, can't afford the bigger v8 and will opt for the smaller V6 bare bones and max it out as they age. I would guess that down the road, the V6's will be the cash cows. Gotta mooooove along now...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
238 Posts
It will be interesting to see how many of these orders will actually be fallowed thru on. I know that my dealership made it very clear that the deposit was fully refundable for any reason and with the way the economy is going I could see a lot of ppl pulling out possibly leaving a lot of preordered cars to sit.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts