Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
Whatever I can get for my 2001 SLK 320, that's my minimum down payment.

·
Registered
157 Posts
22k cash down, my my what that will make your payments...i am thankful i live at home with the rents and have no major expenses aside from insurance and cell...however im thinking since i want a maro convertible for my first car, im looking at about 20k or so downpayment as well if i save non stop for a year. thats also if i starve my girlfriend and neglect my dog, but who needs them with a SS with the top down?

:rotflmao:

·
Registered
109 Posts
22k cash down, my my what that will make your payments...i am thankful i live at home with the rents and have no major expenses aside from insurance and cell...however im thinking since i want a maro convertible for my first car, im looking at about 20k or so downpayment as well if i save non stop for a year. thats also if i starve my girlfriend and neglect my dog, but who needs them with a SS with the top down?

:rotflmao:

You should really be purchasing a house with a Garage first!
Only those who own homes should own a car over 25K
Forget the short term gradifications and think about the long term, what good are all these cars if you dont "own" a home to park them at?
What are you going to do in a couple of years live in the cars?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Forget the short term gradifications and think about the long term, what good are all these cars if you dont "own" a home to park them at?
I don't own a home, but I'm putting 18-20K down on a Camaro and I'm still gonna have money in the bank. By spring of next year I plan to have enough to pay for the car in cash, but that would be stupid because I want to build some credit. I'll be renting a house with my girl friend by then, so splitting rent (I pay rent by myself now and still am saving), and saving for a home. I'm not buying a home until my gf and I are ready to buy together. Don't tell others what to spend their money on, you don't know their situation. Everyone is different. Sorry I'm not trying to bash, you're probably just trying to give some friendly advice, so I do apologize for that.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I don't own a home, but I'm putting 18-20K down on a Camaro and I'm still gonna have money in the bank. By spring of next year I plan to have enough to pay for the car in cash, but that would be stupid because I want to build some credit. I'll be renting a house with my girl friend by then, so splitting rent (I pay rent by myself now and still am saving), and saving for a home. I'm not buying a home until my gf and I are ready to buy together. Don't tell others what to spend their money on, you don't know their situation. Everyone is different. Sorry I'm not trying to bash, you're probably just trying to give some friendly advice, so I do apologize for that.

You have some good plans there, I apologize as well if I came off sounding harsh.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the heads up. But I have a four bedroom house (only wife and I) 3 car garage and 41 acres of land..... 2007 Dodge Nitro, 2007 Chevy HHR, 1997 Yamaha FZR and I just sold my SRT-4... So i'm doing great.:roxor:

Oh, just got married on the 5th too.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Norah, don't call me girlie, but Jeremy, you and Heather make a great couple. Those are beautiful pictures of a truly special day. Good luck with everything guys.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks for all the support. Heather and will have been together for 7 years this October... we weren't in a rush to get married....

life's good.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks buddy..

And incase anyone wants to see pics... GO Here

-edit-

Yes that's me crying...
Congratulations, great wedding date ours was 7/4/2005 on Maui

Nice Pics too, where was that location?

Question for all, Does anyone planing to purchase the Camaro have kids?
Just seem's like were all single or couples.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts