Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
What a bunch of jobless thugs with a poser roll. The sad thing is these guys are like 5'5" and 100 lbs and probably rely on their "gat".

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lol, this thread wasn't complete without a 54inches comment.

I hope that what happened to the Charger doesn't happen to the Camaro though. Almost every one I see is jacked up like this.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I hope that what happened to the Charger doesn't happen to the Camaro though. Almost every one I see is jacked up like this.
yea, i was thinking about that too. they really mess up chargers/chrysler 300s, they were such nice looking cars when new and now they have bad reputation :(. I hope they stay with the chargers and dont touch the camaros :lol:

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
What a bunch of jobless thugs with a poser roll. The sad thing is these guys are like 5'5" and 100 lbs and probably rely on their "gat".
without a doubt! they also rely on a few 450+lb body guards

·
Registered
738 Posts
I watched about 45 sec before skipping about 3/4th of the way through hoping for a "JUST KIDDING!" and they would whip out a super charger and such.

It never happened.

·
8,984 Posts
Lol, this thread wasn't complete without a 54inches comment.
Well, that is not what I originally posted, but the doctor's tell me that it is better to write down all of my feelings as it is cathartic.

Then, so as not to offend, edit, edit, edit!!!!!!:lol:

FN retards!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts