Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am interested in selling a, from my understanding; 1967, RS/SS, 396, 375HP, Maroon with a white vinyl top, white & black interior, matching numbers, no modifications, 4 speed Camaro. The car is Located in Corpus Christi Texas. The car has been under the weather, uncovered, with the front end and engine stored in a garage. My understanding is this is one of around 1,100 built.

I will be uploading pictures next week including the VIN numbers from the block and firewall. Please feel free to ask for any additional pics or numbers that might help you decide if you want to take on this project. I will take enough pictures to help you get an idea of it's condition and any additional pics requested. I will be traveling from Houston to C.C. to get the pics.

I have not seen the car in 2 years and am assuming it will need a lot of work. It belongs to my brother, the original owner, that has passed away.

I am to old to do this work myself :mad: and would like to send the car to someone that can make it live in glory again! The car will go to the best offer. PM me if you prefer to ask me questions privately or make an offer when I get the additional information.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I noted that on the post. I'm traveling down to where it's located to get some pics....an opportunity for peeps to ask for special requests to determine authenticity/condition.

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Sorry for the losss of your brother, never easy to deal with but very kind of you to deal with his baby for him. Your family has my prayers.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
You peeps are great. Well what else would I expect from the good peeps on this site? This happened a couple of years ago and the family has moved on in certain terms. The car has been sitting there collecting rust. It should have a second chance. I'm posting on most forums as soon as I get the pics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The car was sold today......didn't have to swing it to the masses, it went to a good home....thanks to all of you for the condolences....

·
Capt Bob-Supporting Membr
366 Posts
Sorry for the loss of your brother. Glad you had minimal tension in finding a new home for it.

btw I think your sig is great.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks ladies and gents.....another satisfied customer....and the legend lives on!!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts