Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well.. ive been waiting for the 5th gen myself for a long time, but i decided to wait. i went old school. what do you guys think??!!

has a fresh 383 stroker backed up by a turbo 350, fun project for me and my dad

couple more...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Looks great!! Enjoy it. There is nothing like the feel of an old muscle car. Ask me how I know. ;) Rob

·
Registered
401 Posts
Great looking car man
my only problem
is every one has 1st gens
i dont know anyone that does 2,3, 0r 4th gens
where are they all that(and i can see the 3rd gens lol never really liked those)
lucky i love all generations but 3rd gens of camaros

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Shaner,

Nice ride. Long time no see!

Have fun, and try to keep the tires under her!

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would have put the 5th gen on hold too, If I found a nice 1st gen...Congrats

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks guys!, i've been dreaming of having one for almost 10 years now, i was always browsing craigslist for over a year now and came across this one up in washington. i had to take advantage of the crappy economy

i paid $12,500 (smokin deal for a running 69 if you ask me)

the engine and drive train only have about 3k miles on em, my dad and i just did a little re wiring and put in a new distributer because the timing was all messed up. but she is purrin like a kitten now :D

thanks for all of the nice responses guys, ill post up more pics if you guys are interested.

GO CAMARO!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Great looking car man
my only problem
is every one has 1st gens
i dont know anyone that does 2,3, 0r 4th gens
where are they all that(and i can see the 3rd gens lol never really liked those)
lucky i love all generations but 3rd gens of camaros
Around here, come spring you see a lot of 4th gens, a few third and rarely any 1st and second. I've only seen a handful of 3rd gen, 1 1st on the road, and a second on the road and one on a lot (talked myself out of stopping cuz parking is already liminted and wife would kill me if i bought one with a 5th already on the way :lol: )

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
well.. ive been waiting for the 5th gen myself for a long time, but i decided to wait. i went old school. what do you guys think??!!

has a fresh 383 stroker backed up by a turbo 350, fun project for me and my dad

couple more...

i love the paint it that a Matte black? or Satin and get some video lets hear that thing

1 - 20 of 30 Posts