Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Holy smokes! Dude was moving! And I think the guy filming this soiled his pants... in the front.....

·
Dark Side Moderator
2,665 Posts
Isnt that on the autobahn and the camera car's speedo reading KPH and not MPH?

Still amazing. Someone could of got killed if someone changed lanes tho.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Yeah, it is. it's in Germany, there you can drive as fast as you eant on the Autobahn. same Vid in Youtube says he Drive's 160KPH, de Vette make 300KPH.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
Holy smokes! Dude was moving! And I think the guy filming this soiled his pants... in the front.....

Yep. He's going to need a clean change of shorts. I don't want to know what he was doing with the video camera before the 'vette appeared.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Even at half that speed it would have been all over :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
ITs a fact there are less accidents and Deaths on the autobaughn than there is here in the US each month.

Saw that one Yahoo's front page 2 weeks ago. hard to believe.

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
It probably also has to do with the fact that the Autobahn has alot less traffic than an average highway in the US. I doubt it has anything to do with skill. There is probably a 5 to 1 difference in the amount of cars in the Us vs all of Europe. I know America is the only place where the average # of cars per household is over 2, (2. something ). One of the reasons why back when my folks were in Japan if an American was involved in a wreck he was automatically at fault because Americans in japan were assumed to be expert drivers. that is why the embassies recommended not driving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts