Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On April 11 I was rear-ended in my 99 Camaro. Car was totalled.
On May 5 I was rear-ended in my 2011 Camaro. Car is in the shop.

Man, I can't believe my luck(or lack, thereof).

·
See You On Course
3,867 Posts
Not your fault, wrong place, wrong time, wrong people behind you texting on their phones.

I hope things are better after everything is fixed/replaced!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
That sucks! Glad to hear your OK....that is why I just put the Rapid Fire tail lights in by APEX not only because they are nice loooking but mainly in hopes it brings more awareness to my ass end! Wishing you better luck from this day forward GTRMAN!

Helicity!

·
Premium Member
4,383 Posts
That sucks! Glad to hear your OK....that is why I just put the Rapid Fire tail lights in by APEX not only because they are nice loooking but mainly in hopes it brings more awareness to my ass end! Wishing you better luck from this day forward GTRMAN!

Helicity!
110% agree! Already saved me more than one time!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Sorry to hear about the loss of the 99, that sucks :( but the important thing is you were unharmed! I was sitting in traffic a few weeks back and the person next to me got rear ended. It was a scary thing to think I came that close, one lane away.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cars can be fixed or replaced, but you can't!!! Hope you are doing fine!!!
I would've preferred if they had hit me rather than my car in the second accident. It was only a 5mph hit in a parking lot.
I got the 2011 back on Saturday. It's as good as new.

And even though the other party rear-ended my car, they're trying to claim I backed into them. My insurance is denying their claim but it forced me to have to pay the deductible. I'm not happy.

·
Registered
45 Posts

Helicity!
+1 i just ordered same type tail lights from technostalgia and just ordered a flashing module for the 3rd brake light in the rear window. I have a flashing tail light on my bike and it sure does help with getting people's attention behind you that you are stopping / stopped. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts