Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
hell i'll never get them in my area, the collectors here have no lives and wait in the stores while the shelces are being stocked. they know the ship and recivie dates of all the local stores and are there waiting and in some cases helping put hte stock out just to get these cars.

·
Registered
506 Posts
hell i'll never get them in my area, the collectors here have no lives and wait in the stores while the shelces are being stocked. they know the ship and recivie dates of all the local stores and are there waiting and in some cases helping put hte stock out just to get these cars.
Lame.

:nutkick:

I'll have to keep an eye out. Lately, I've been collecting Hot Wheels for my son who's a little young to be playing with small stuff. I'm looking forward to when he turns 3 so we can play Hot Wheels.

·
Registered
620 Posts
yea it is lame, its not like they only go to one store either they will hit all the stores in the area looking for certain car usually the collector cars. but i still find cars from JADA toys and now Greenlight.

:mad::BangHead:

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Cool. I just got that coupe one last night from a friend that knew I was obsessed with this car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.