Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1 set of 18 drag radials

I have 1 set of 18 drag radials with c5 corvette rims for the rear in our cars. It has nitto nt55r 305 35zr 101y, they are not show wheels, have pitting and inner wells of wheel need work. They have half of thread to get you down the 1/4 mile. They will clear the brembos if you remove the roller skates or have upgraded your pads. Looking for $450. I am not going to drag with them, just looking to offset cost of a road course set up that is wider than stock. Local pickup (milwaukee) or will travel a few miles. Shipping at buyers expense.
Thanks
Chad

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had the tires removed from rims to check for corroision, not much if any on 3 of 4 rims. I will be taking them to the powder coater for an estimate on blasting and coating in gloss black. If you would like them before blasting let me know, after the fact the price will go up. Also selling the tires as well. The 4 rims are chrome c5 18x9.5, will inner wheel well corrosion but none under tire. One set of tires is sumitomo 285/35ZR/18 97Y, the other is nitto nt555rII 305/35ZR/18 101Y, one tire does have a patch. All tires are used.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts