Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Added pic of new rims, price still at $10,900)

If anyone is interested I am selling my 2001 Chevy Tahoe 4X4 LT. It is Red and has grey leather and the charcoal and grey two tone interior. The 4X4 works fine and has been serviced yearly. Last service was I believe Sept 08 but I will check the receipt. It was only used long distance once as we had one icey day in texas that I had to drive this year. I engage the 4X4 once a month for a mile or two to keep it fresh. It has a dealer installed Z71 front skid plate. Absolutely no rust as it is a texas truck. It has the LT package so it has heat seats on both driver and passenger that both work and full power adjustable seats on both sides that both work. It has a sun roof and the rest of the lt options but it does not have a third row seat. I didnt need it so I bought one without it to save on weight/gas. It is in really good condition inside and out and has 125,??? on the odometer. I use Castro high milage oil in it and change it every 3500 to 4000 miles as I drive all highway. I am asking $10,900 for it. I have the original window sticker showing the price of over $38K for this truck. I will have pics up shortly.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot, it has remote start as well.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

1 - 9 of 9 Posts