Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2002 Camaro convert Z28 1,900 miles!!

I am posting this for a friend. This car is absolutely perfect.

**** REDUCED ****
2002 CONVERTIBLE CAMARO Z28, AUTOMATIC, TRIPLE BLACK, GARAGED SINCE NEW. :eek: ONLY 1,900 MILES!
ASKING $24,500K, LOCATED IN NORWALK, OH
CONTACT MARK @ [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Extremely good looking car. Just a friendly FYI- I would not advertise it as a 35th Anniversary Edition. Yes, it has the plaque, but EVERY Camaro had that in 2002. Your friends car is simply a Z28 Convertible. 35th Anniversary were SS only, and were unique. They had special wheels, stripes, logos in the seat, and badging. So, just be aware on your wording. Some body might get mislead.... :)

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Russ,

Not a problem. That Z28 Convertible is clean, and looks amazing. Sometimes you just have to be careful, as people tend to get mislead. Then there are the types of people that would get all bent out of shape over a car being mis-labeled. No worries, at least now you know.... :thumbsup:

Bucky

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I told Mark the guy that owns the car that I thought there would almost be a line forming with people wanting to buy his car. Especially when he dropped the price so much. I posted it on Craig's List and only had 1 inquiry so far. He just bought a condo in Florida so I know he's motivated to sell the car.

Russ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts